Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cambion Drift Conservation and Mining

(PSN)palebluelight

Consistently I’m having trouble with avichea the flying creatures foot print not showing up especially on some of the surfaces that are very fleshy like near or on albrects prospect if I do happen get lucky and find the location to call they just never spawn ever. I’ve wasted 2 hours looking for this stupid animal. Please remove these from progression if they can’t be guaranteed to spawn when hunting. Also when mining consistently the glowing dots to shoot at will not spawn either the first one will and none of the others or none at all. This is incredibly defeating and sours the experience of this update. Please reduce the grind if things aren’t stable enough that you can load in and out or restart the game and continue to have these mechanics not work correctly. I’m stuck at rank 2 with entrati because the system doesn’t work. Also I’ve tested my connection I’m wired with 180mbps down and 20 up. Low ping so it’s not a connection or local issue. 

I know bro it’s ridiculous. It’s EXTREME poor taste to have a microtransaction of these tags because either people hate it and don’t want to do it or it just doesn’t work so out of frustration the pony up the plat. But let him come I’ll do screens of how broken it is. At least they can’t say it’s confirmation bias if there’s the both of us and I’m sure there’s more. 

1 hour ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

You will soon be visited by the smae guy that posted screenshot in my feedback thread of him having a whole slew of tags. So don't worry you will be resoundingly ignored too.

But I absolutely feel your pain. the flying thigns spawn INSIDE of the terrain and you have to get them to un-glitch so you can capture them....

it's like 'come on DE why?'

Where is your 'be constructive or go away' argument now?

Achivaeas spawns from call point are heavily bugged and got them spawn in intended place maybe once. They spawn in the walls, under the ground, everywhere but call point. You can try unglitch them moving on the edge of capture (its like 30-50m circle), or find them flying in the wild, you can find them on the edge of map of Infested Seraglio, in front of entrance to Cerebrum Magna or near Necralisk till Catabolic Gutter. Chance is low, but they appear in groups.

Conservation in general should not be mandatory. PoE and Fortuna has them as alternative to get standing.

Archived