Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊃∪∩⪽ Themes.. I'd love to see an open world desert area, with sandworms. Maybe on Mars?

kungfucolin

First thing: Dune is a contemplative work and one of the best ones ever objectively. It sold amazingly while beeing more abstrasct than anything. Speak with two persons who read the books, they'll tell you completly different things because the narration is extremly vague(huge huge place to your imagination) so people get hooked by different things, surprisingly often tunnelvisionning and missing all the subversive messages or even complete parts of the story(but they are all happy having read it, wich is incredible). Adapting that on screen is pure profanity.

Second thing: It is not because both universe are SFI that they are compatible. Warframe has it own universe, and I like it this way.

16 hours ago, Galuf said:

Second thing: It is not because both universe are SFI that they are compatible. Warframe has it own universe, and I like it this way.

Of course, even so - I think that there's entirely an in-universe (WF) justification for the kind of open world I've described.

Archived