Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

alad V boss fight bugged

Urim512

i just did 2 alad v fights and am going for a third but in both fights i was able to kill alad V and his pet zanuka without them literally putting up any much of a fight i mean they were like manikins they stayed frozen and i could kill them easily i know some players are going to hate me for this but i just want to say while it is easy to kill these guys this way i don't find the joy i used to when it came to killing alad v when he doesn't fight back there is just no fun in fighting a battle where the opponent doesnt fight back it takes the fun out of i mean he talks a big game and then this bug happens i mean i think it will feel like more both as a let down and an exaggeration at the same time

so de please fix this will ya? 

Unfortunately, poor Alad and Zanuka have been like that since the Jupiter tile set update. Like 1 out of 10 mission will Alad actually be working like intended. I do hope they fix him at some point. Getting him as a Sortie boss is a joke. We all grouped up and took a clan photo. This was Steel Path by the way. A level 120 boss, stuck in T Pose.UMJNXFc.png?2

I just ran into this exact issue tonight while running today's Sortie Assassination mission on Alad V. I did the mission solo.

When I started the mission the boss HP/Shield bar was at the top of my screen at the very beginning. When I entered the boss room the little cutscene didn't play at all. Alad V and Zanuka didn't move at all either. I basically walked up to them, did a slam attack which killed Alad V in one hit, whacked Zanuka a couple of times and then extracted. 

While I'm not a big fan of bosses that spend 99% of their time invulnerable, I'd also like the boss to actually put up some sort of fight. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Even the poor old Sergeant usually tries to attack you every time before you blast him to smithereens while running by. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived