Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game crashes when returning Railjack to drydock

KrugSmash

Four times today I've done railjack missions, and then crashed when returning to the drydock.

It happened both as the host in my own railjack, and when I dropped into an active game.  I used different warframes each time(Khora, Wukong, Nova, and Inaros).  Though I had a panzer vulpaphyla with me each time.

It didn't matter if I exited the ship to fly around with AW, or stayed in the ship the whole time.

It occurred both after just one mission, and after doing multiple in a row.

I otherwise do not have any performance issues with the game.

19 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Did you happen to see a popup window appear after the game crashed? If you did, can you please tell us the WAR-#### that appeared on the last page of that window? It should look something like this:

image.png

Thanks!

I did not see anything like that.  I should have been more specific, by crash, I mean the game froze, and the next time I tried to interact with the game, it went white and I got the Windows 'x program has stopped working, wait or close' popup.  I would click close, and that would be it.  No pop-ups, I would just restart warframe.

The crash just happened to me again.  One additional thing, all crashes have happened while doing recovered Nightwave missions.

43 minutes ago, KrugSmash said:

I did not see anything like that.  I should have been more specific, by crash, I mean the game froze, and the next time I tried to interact with the game, it went white and I got the Windows 'x program has stopped working, wait or close' popup.  I would click close, and that would be it.  No pop-ups, I would just restart warframe.

The crash just happened to me again.  One additional thing, all crashes have happened while doing recovered Nightwave missions.

Ah ok. In that case, the next time you crash, can you open the Warframe launcher and retrieve your log files for us? You'll be able to find them by clicking on the little cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the launcher. Once you have those files, you'll want to submit a support ticket with them attached, and that should help us identify the culprit.

GetLogs.png

In the meantime, you might want to try verifying your download cache, which can be found at the top of the settings window you went to for your log files. This will help rule out the possibility of the crash being caused by missing or corrupt game files.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived