Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo and index

(PSN)GOTWIC

Question

3 answers to this question

Probably? But it'd take a very, very long time.

I'd reccomend running a build with decently long duration and a good enough weapon that you can go out and do your dirty work. Rolling guard can also help if you can get it, since you can pop out in safety to get a kill.

11 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Probably? But it'd take a very, very long time.

I'd reccomend running a build with decently long duration and a good enough weapon that you can go out and do your dirty work. Rolling guard can also help if you can get it, since you can pop out in safety to get a kill.

Ok so I did two runs really quickly on low, and points were just accumulating near the enemy bank when I was killing them. The enemies has anywhere from 10-30 points, and everytime they died, someone else picked them up. However, in the second round, i mistimed picking up the points and nearly died with like 50 points. If you or anyone have any experience with making sure you don't die, or ways to speed it up even more, it would be much appreciated.

The two runs combined took me 3 minutes and 16 seconds.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)GOTWIC said:

Ok so I did two runs really quickly on low, and points were just accumulating near the enemy bank when I was killing them. The enemies has anywhere from 10-30 points, and everytime they died, someone else picked them up. However, in the second round, i mistimed picking up the points and nearly died with like 50 points. If you or anyone have any experience with making sure you don't die, or ways to speed it up even more, it would be much appreciated.

The two runs combined took me 3 minutes and 16 seconds.

Again, if you can nab rolling guard that's an extremely helpful way of grabbing points without dying.

Spoiler mode can also help, since points don't care how you pick them up.

Archived