Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just wanting to say that this update has everything I want for my Rhino

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

This is just some pointless chatting cause I'm feeling jazzed about some good luck and some work I put in. It's not a big deal in the grand scheme I suppose it's just my build but it's one of my favorite just a big frame with big guns even if he might not be the absolute best tank he's one of my favorite frames. So for this update it has BIG GUNS and a neat power for me to use. 

Buildwise I'm just all in on strength and armor with Umbral mods. Not cutting my powers by going all in on iron skin just high strength (304%) and I replaced charge with Empower which also comes from this update! empower +  Iron skin hits about 13.4k without any arcane activation (Haven't really got much in the way of arcanes) and my roar hits 177% with empower and lasts a while due to Prime continuity which also boosts my stomp, personally I haven't really had any issues even before shield gating with Iron skin going down and Rhino dying but that's just me so I never really bothered with all that Iron shrapnel just a strong all around Rhino for good tanking and good party buffing and good CC.

My Rhino used to use the Corinth (haven't gotten prime) and Pyrana Prime. Both good guns for sure but it didn't feel as good as I wanted just on a fun level I wanted a big LMG thing that just shoot gun forever. In comes the Trumna and even with no forma this thing is fun to use. I went a really stupid route which i might follow through on and put on Tainted Mag (7.5 second reload!) cause just #*!% it I don't care it's great. The gun FEELS good and it's going to settle in Rhino's hands. once I get another Seriglass shard I see things about just a big heavy pistol that sounds perfect since the special effect of Pyrana prime looked weird to me on Rhino I just wanted something BULKY and STUPID in a good way. Last but not least is Cortege just some big blocky flamethrower. I thought about the Mausolon but I have the Trumna to fill a big machine gun role and going to go into steel path and probably underperform a lot but I don't care cause I FEEL GOOD and just wanted to say thanks for this update even if it's not perfect and I have a few gripes all in all I've been playing this game more than I have in quite a while honestly. 

So thanks DE that's about it. 

ehhh that was fun for a bit but I have Zenistar on my Vauban for all the deployables of Azima Zenith and Zenistar along with his deployable abilities. Azima reloads in good time with him tossing flachette grenades to just fill an area with bullets. Even then Rhino feels better to me with a hammer just due to Crushing Ruin (not to mention the deluxe has a nice hammer skin that matches his deluxe skin)

Archived