Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant join any mission or invite/get ivited

Jadous

same exact issue ive restarted multiple times and no change, but I can use chat and invite other people even though it says "could not send request" and they can join. however I cannot receive invites or join random global squads like normal. please fix this its super aggravating since I almost cannot play with anyone at all

I found a way to potentially fix it. If you are having this issue change your ports in game by going to Options, Gameplay, and then moving the ports from 4950-4955 to 4960-4965. Confirm changes and restart your game. It worked for me and saw it work for other people too.

i tried evry thing it just come and go and it annoying i try the ports i tried to lower evry thing in the graffic to low and still cant join i realy hope u fix it for me the game is all about play with other ppl and wheb u take it the game became borring andi realy like this game so pls do something

• 3 weeks later...

DE FIX THIS ASAP ! This is seriously fundamental networking related... PORTS ? Cmon yo
Been having this issue for a month now,And i dont wanna hear about my IP and Network Configurations,its not that all my other PSN Games are working and connected just fine to servers,Nothing Network related is affecting this...Its just Warframe.

Archived