Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction home/houses

YlvaSkogrdottir

Imagine homes/rooms on each of the cities/areas associated with the free roams. Cetus, Fortuna and Necralisk. Each one would be themed to match the city area but would also work akin to the landing craft only one person in them at a time unless invited. They would have a spot to check your mods/ayatan's, a place for your active pet to be even a foundry all themed as well to match the area. You would have to earn them by getting a certain rank in each of the factions Osterons, Solaris United, And the Entrati family. Each would have to be purchased with in game credits or tokens in case of the Entrati family. You can own all of them but only one active at a time so you would have to switch actives which would mean also having to remove all your decorations placed in the active one to switch to a new active one. Unlike the landing craft this room would have a bed as well something i though was odd not to have in the personal quarters of the landing craft. Basically making it feel like your more welcome their and respected as you can have a place to stay and live along side your chosen group which would also say where you choose on your profile for all to see.

I think Iron Wake is the closest to this idea out of what is already in game. I remember hearing something before Fortuna dropped about [DE] wanting to make lots of civilian map setting on the star chart. I think the goal was to make players feel like not everything in this universe needed you condemnation.

It would be cool if you could visit the people from the Ghast Gambit...see how they are doing after the decisions you made.

• 6 months later...

Yes it would be neat if you could visit the myconans I think they were called anytime you wanted and iron wake on earth is closest still it would be nice to have this option in game. After all it would be more decorating space and such. Even if it requires more overhaul i know they could do it they are pretty good with what they do in the end. 

Archived