Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Subsume option doesn't appear

(PSN)Chronofox_100

I've been trying to subsume my Equinox for the pass 4 days now, but the option to subsume has not appeared. I can subsume any other frame, but the Equinox. My Helminth is currently rank 9 and I have plenty of slots free, the Equinox is obviously not primed and I even maxed it to level 30 to see if that was the issue. I noticed that other people have been posting having experienced this very same bug, but no one seems to know how to solve it. I'm just making this post to show that there are more people who share the problem to shine light on it.

On 2020-09-26 at 1:23 AM, (PS4)Chronofox_100 said:

I've been trying to subsume my Equinox for the pass 4 days now, but the option to subsume has not appeared. I can subsume any other frame, but the Equinox. My Helminth is currently rank 9 and I have plenty of slots free, the Equinox is obviously not primed and I even maxed it to level 30 to see if that was the issue. I noticed that other people have been posting having experienced this very same bug, but no one seems to know how to solve it. I'm just making this post to show that there are more people who share the problem to shine light on it.

My subsume went completely missing. I am rank 10 so I have unlimited subsumes, but it doesn't show up at all. Trying to subsume gara. No subsume no matter what frame. Ps4 three separate consoles and none show up for me or spouse! Definitely a bug or something!

Archived