Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a test to see something important about my glitch

KVenom

Question

I have a glitch related to Equinox, that prevents her Duality Augment clone  from shooting firearms. The clone/spectre merely aims and reloads.

I have a theory that it could be related to Helmynth absorbing the Non-prime Equinox.
So, anyone who subsumed Equinox and has Equinox Prime, can you test it out? Just equip the Augment and Continuity(Primed will work), spawn some enemies in Simulacrum and see if your clone is able to shoot? Thanks in advice.

Also suggestions on a problem are welcome.
Don't suggest these, as they were ruled out: Pets, Subsumed Abilities, Cosmetics on both Warframe and Weapon, type of weapon, mod configuration/placement, brerakage in local files(reinstalled it), Video/Gameplay Settings(reseted those multiple times), Simulacrum being a "bad testing place"(same result was on Index and Adaro).

14 answers to this question

6 минут назад, (XB1)Greenguy5000 сказал:

any subsumed abilities on your equinox or is she default?

This config is purely default. I already tested it with all other configs being stripped of their Subsumed abilities. Same result.
Thanks for reminding me to put it into "do not suggest" list. Because I forgot.

Только что, (XB1)Greenguy5000 сказал:

ok only asked because i didnt see it in the unedited post and i know that has caused issues with ai frames

It's fine. That's why I thanked you for your input. =)
No, it seems the Subsumed abilities do not cause this.

Только что, SHArK-FiN сказал:

IIRC this is a bug related to the mod itself, which is known even before introduction of helminth...

I have never used equinox ever since helminth patch but it's possible to break it again.

Well, this bug only happened to me after Deimos Update. And it affects only me, for some reason.
So I had ruled out anything that could cause it, and ran out of options. This is the only theory I have. And I can't bother my clanmates to farm non-prime Equinox. They have enough IRL problems for now. Thus I decided to throw it to random strangers, and see who will actually test it out.

1 минуту назад, ercvomnil сказал:

Just tested it on Equinox Prime, works for me. I have a normal Equinox subsumed but still own another normal Equinox, so there still might be a connection.

Maybe. I'll try re-farming normal Equinox and building it. If it fixes the problem, I'll let you know.

1 minute ago, KVenom said:

Well, this bug only happened to me after Deimos Update. And it affects only me, for some reason.
So I had ruled out anything that could cause it, and ran out of options. This is the only theory I have. And I can't bother my clanmates to farm non-prime Equinox. They have enough IRL problems for now. Thus I decided to throw it to random strangers, and see who will actually test it out.

I could test it but only around 5~6 hours later. My condition meets your requirement.

9 hours ago, KVenom said:

Thanks! =)

so tested, here is the result:
Everything's normal if I have primary weapon equipped. The clone would shoot with the primary weapon or melee.

If I only have secondary weapon equipped leaving the primary weapon slot empty, the clone would hold the secondary weapon but does not shoot.

5 минут назад, SHArK-FiN сказал:

so tested, here is the result:
Everything's normal if I have primary weapon equipped. The clone would shoot with the primary weapon or melee.

If I only have secondary weapon equipped leaving the primary weapon slot empty, the clone would hold the secondary weapon but does not shoot.

Aha. So it is triggered by Sunsuming Equinox?

Archived