The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customer Support is amazing. Change my mind.

KiedyMcCreedy

I had recently changed my old email on xbox, which caused my old e-mail to be permanently gone. This meant the e-mail to this account was incorrect and I couldn't change it due to the fact that you need access to the e-mail account in order to change it. I contacted warframe support 2 days ago, and within 24 hours, my Lord and saviour, my knight in shining armour, the man, the myth, the legend..."[DE] Greg" responded to me, I expected him to say "No, we can't change it" Like all the other customer supports, but no, Greg really wanted to help and even though I didn't have access to my old e-mail, he helped me out by asking me security questions such as "Have you changed your alias?" and "What's your steam ID?" and how much platinum I have bought. I didn't think he'd be able to do much, but, when I got home today from working hard, tired, and just wanting to play some Warframe, I was amazed to see that he had solved my issue. Not even 48 hours after I asked support. If you have lost your e-mail account like I did, and cannot regain access to it, I strongly suggest you contact support as they aren't only helpful, but very good at what they do. If Greg is reading this, thank you Greg. I love warframe more than ever, especially since they care about their fans. Thank you Greg. And thank you for reading this. I am finally at peace, and can continue with my day. Goodbye people, and may God bless Greg with a pay rise. He deserves it.

Good job Greg.

- KiedyMcCreedy

Sometimes support is busy and can't get to you for a while, but I have always found them to be very helpful and professional. 

I have had them help me when I thought pretty much all was lost for years of work on my account... very kind of them, it was honestly a situation where they could have probably told me to take a leap, but I was nice about it and they worked with me. 

Archived