Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Go Grineer For Rewards (My Proposal)

Campaigner

After reading the event page it is clear that we will all receive the Vandal/Wraith Melee of the WINNING side only. We will also receive the pistol Handcannon supercharged/in blueprint form of the WINNING side only.

My proposal is this: Go Grineer, get the event exclusive (the Machette Wraith) and Grineer Handcannon, never get the ugly Prova Vandal, and wait for the Corpus Handcannon to come out in the market (since it is not a Vandal/Wraith and is not exclusive to events).

*Note that the Prova Vandal is just an oversized, erm, "pleasure device" destined to never see the light of day (in more ways than one).

*Realize that the Machette Wraith is badass and must be obtained before it's too late.

Honestly, I just want the Grineer Melee and the Corpus Pistol but since only the Melee is of the "event brand" this is my strategy to get both.

so either way you get one weapon super charged and the other bp?? or you just get one ?? depending on what side you choose 

if you completely support one side

AND THAT SIDE WINS you get a supercharged weapon with slot

if you completely support one side

AND THAT SIDE LOSES you get a blueprint

you dont get both

I think you can only get the brakk or detron if you supported the faction that wins. 

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

Notice how it says "two factors" and the word "and"

It's the prisoner's dilemma only slightly modified.

If everyone works together and goes grineer everyone get's all the weapons + BPs for the Corpus.

If everyone works together and goes corpus everyone get's all the weapons + BPs for the Grineer

If some go grineer and some go corpus only 50% (generalizing) get all the weapons + BPs for the losing faction.

It's the prisoner's dilemma only slightly modified.

If everyone works together and goes grineer everyone get's all the weapons + BPs for the Corpus.

If everyone works together and goes corpus everyone get's all the weapons + BPs for the Grineer

If some go grineer and some go corpus only 50% (generalizing) get all the weapons + BPs for the losing faction.

you dont get the both sides weapons. you either get corpus or grineer.  whether u get a bp or a weapon is based on which side you supported