Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Heavy attack focus

(PSN)ArianaG_--

Question

> I tried the search button but it just gave random topics

so I would like some help in building my redeemer prime, I am aiming for a heavy attack focus build and so far i know that

1.corrupt charge, killing blow, and amalgam OS are helpful for the build and added sacrificial steel. am also using gladiator set on my deconstructor

2. for the element i went in for corrosive heat as i have a riven that gives 145cc/71elec/45aspeed and -

3.with this setup i can one hit lvl 110 heavy corrupted gunner (max that i can spawn rn)

question:

1. for a heavy attack focus build should i be worried with status% and use 60/60 mods or use the 90 ones (or the primed fever strike)

2. condition overload vs primed pressure point. i searched google and i often see CO but my clanmate said i should drop it and use pressure point so which should i use?

3 answers to this question

This belongs in Players Helping Players, already notified a mod to move it over.

1. Don't concern yourself with status chance on your heavy attack setup. Fit Primed Fever Strike when you have the space for it, 90% otherwise.

2. Condition Overload vs Primed Pressure Point is a matter of doctrine. Are you using multiple sources of attacks on your opponent (say through a mix of Kuva Nukor and a Sentinel) to prime them with a wide variety of status effects? Condition Overload will give you better damage. Are you not? For example, you're only really regularly applying one or two types status effects or regularly fighting enemies that shrug off status effects, in which case you'll probably have a smoother experience and get more mileage out of Primed Pressure Point.

6 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

This belongs in Players Helping Players, already notified a mod to move it over.

1. Don't concern yourself with status chance on your heavy attack setup. Fit Primed Fever Strike when you have the space for it, 90% otherwise.

2. Condition Overload vs Primed Pressure Point is a matter of doctrine. Are you using multiple sources of attacks on your opponent (say through a mix of Kuva Nukor and a Sentinel) to prime them with a wide variety of status effects? Condition Overload will give you better damage. Are you not? For example, you're only really regularly applying one or two types status effects or regularly fighting enemies that shrug off status effects, in which case you'll probably have a smoother experience and get more mileage out of Primed Pressure Point.

thank you, i failed to notice that this is a feedback section  XD i thought discussion for weapon builds are done here

thanks for clarifying things up!with this i will be anle to optimize my build

Archived