Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 400 Login Reward?

Breezer88

Publicaciones recomendadas

400 is fast approaching and if I'm correct, shouldn't my choices be Primed Shred and Primed Vigor? I already got the Primed Fury from day 200. 

I know for the most part the choice will be purely based on playstyle but I honestly am open to feedback on my two choices here. Also is there a chance Primed Sure Footed will be an option like Sigma and Octantis was with my Zen stuff? Thanks in adavance

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

15 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Primed sure footed will be an option most likely, you can check the next milestone when you are in the log in screen.

Honestly sure footed is the best of those personally, you'll barely see yourself using Vigor

Just started researching a bit more and it does appear that I will have the option to choose PSF as well. Since DE decided to change the way we take naps after getting staggered to the ground, I'll be forced to go with PSF. I kinda wanted PS for my Ignorant Wraith (tee hee) but I guess it can wait another 200... TWO HUNDRED logins. Thanks for the response 

Enlace al comentario

2 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

If prime sure footed is an option take it. 

Hey. That seems to be the consensus so far. Sadly I have to be in agreement due to the changes in knockdown/stagger and how our "ninjas" are like 'nah fam, I'm good down here until you get me up'. Whereas before they just got up on there own. 

Enlace al comentario

Just now, chacachaca13 said:

Hey. That seems to be the consensus so far. Sadly I have to be in agreement due to the changes in knockdown/stagger and how our "ninjas" are like 'nah fam, I'm good down here until you get me up'. Whereas before they just got up on there own. 

It's a huge QoL improvement if you can fit it on your build. About a week before day 400 I started preparing by adding a D polarity to frames I play regularly. 

Laying flat on your back is a huge drop in dps. 

Enlace al comentario

Archivado

Este tema ahora está archivado y cerrado a otras respuestas.

• Crear nuevo...