Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If railjacks are a team effort

(NSW)Manaka421

Because

a) then 90% of the player base cry's again that they don't have friends / clan mates to play with them (Look at the removed Nightwave challenge)

b) You don't even need to make the lieutenant/Commander/.. roleplay because you can just nuke everything without a brain and no Co-Op is required for this

On 2020-10-08 at 1:33 PM, (NSW)redskins94 said:

Well then how bout this make rising tide compatible with multiplayer in the empyrean expansion or hot fix the mission so as to make it easier for low mr to do

Because it's not meant for low-ranked players to do.  It's meant for high-ranked players who have a surplus of resources.

Rising Tide is nothing more then another example of them 'gear check gating' any sort of progression, if you can't do it then gear yourself up a little better and try again because that's the model DE wants to push. And I certainly hope you've been banking those creds and resources cause I had an easier time starting up a Dojo alone then building that stupid ship.

Never mind the fact that the Railjack system in general still needs a LOT of work, issues like, unless I've missed something, nothing stopping trolls from jumping on your ship, blowing your payload then dropping the mission(which is why I no longer play RJ missions unless a friend is playing them too). Nevermind the ridiculous grind it can take to even have a glimpse of hope to complete the later missions solo and the UI included but totally forgotten Command intrinsic. 

Archived