Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't seem to join other squads, yet my gameplay settings are where they're supposed to be, 300 ping limit, ports open ETC, what do i do?

Reaver_X

Question

I recently reset my computer because there was an issue that i just couldnt seem to fix even with a system restore, so i just went for it and reset, i've mostly gotten everything back to where it was now, but im concerned that maybe theres something behind the scenes thats not working properly to let me join other players, and im out of idea's as to what it might be, i can play the game just fine, but regardless if i play on public or not, i can't seem to join with any groups.

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Reaver_X said:

I recently reset my computer because there was an issue that i just couldnt seem to fix even with a system restore, so i just went for it and reset, i've mostly gotten everything back to where it was now, but im concerned that maybe theres something behind the scenes thats not working properly to let me join other players, and im out of idea's as to what it might be, i can play the game just fine, but regardless if i play on public or not, i can't seem to join with any groups.

Are there any messages about ports needing opening in the game? What does the network analyser in the game options show? Also, have you rebooted your modem/router?

Archived