Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost invisible Eidalon vomvalyst and other 'almost invisible' effects.

V3zerk

Question

Hi

i came back after like 2 years of break and encountered strange 'bug' or however i can call it. Some things are barely invisible for me like for example: kuva clouds, hotspots on water (fishing), Mesa peace maker UI, Eidalon vomvalyst. I've made some screens with this problem https://imgur.com/a/mKQH32C
Have anyone  encountered similar thing?
screen was made on latest drivers for my graphics card, im using win7 64x. All setings set to low or off if possible BUT i check it with full on and same thing.

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (XB1)x ARTaco x said:

^^^ loool i can see how some people might get seizures/dislike that but i say bring it on :crylaugh: when you can't hear you need all the visual cues you can get (at least i do) 

That maybe true but...try this combo: gara , vauban and nekros with bright energy colours couple of explosive weapons with bright colours and try a defence mission.
It has happened to me a couple of times and I just go to the corner of the map to not go blind...

2 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

That maybe true but...try this combo: gara , vauban and nekros with bright energy colours couple of explosive weapons with bright colours and try a defence mission.
It has happened to me a couple of times and I just go to the corner of the map to not go blind...

Yeah 2 times i made this mistake back in da days , Vauban and limbo with pure white energy color.. the whole team shouted on me  that their eyes were burned out

Archived