Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make Steel Path Eidolons drop Steel Essence simultaneously with the rest of their loot, and please mark Eidolon Shards and Arcanes.

Beelzebabe

Title. If they are killed they should drop their Steel Essence immediately, if they are captured they should drop it when/where the lures are taken. The delay between capture/kill and Essence drop is completely arbitrary and serves no purpose other than annoyance for annoyance sake.

Also, please, please, please for the love of god make Arcanes and Eidolon Shards marked. It makes absolutely no sense that they aren't, especially when cores (the least valuable/important of the loot!) are. This would solve any and all issues with less experienced hunters losing track of their shard(s) especially when they end up stuck in a tree or something, and prevent anyone from missing the Arcanes that they've earned (rarely, but still more than once either myself or a teammate didn't get an Arcane because their Itzal vacuum didn't pick it up for whatever reason and didn't know until extracting).

57 minutes ago, taiiat said:

just make all of the stuff that Eidolons Drop into one merged item that glows with SeNtIeNt VoId EnErGy.

no sense faffing around with any of this, it should just be one thing you pick up and you get everything that it Drops.

I mean, I completely & wholeheartedly agree but these are the same people who still refuse to give us univac for whatever asinine reason, so I'm managing my expectations :V

55 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

While we’re at it. Can you increase the steel essence drop amount for Gantulyst and Hydrolyst? Currently there is no reason to go beyond Teralyst if you are just doing essence farming. Making Gantulyst drops 2 and Hydrolyst drops 3 will suffice.

Agree, 1-2-3 is the exact amount I've been saying it should be since SP launch tbh

Archived