Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Balance Of The Solar System...

Hybridon

Fighting once for Corpus and once for grinneer, till you get that nodes prize is the true balance?

Sorry to my fellow Tenno that are captured, I promise I will fight for the Corpus only to gain enough profit to free you all. And about the Grineer, I shall not let you rule the solar system, I shall aid in battle, but for each node you conquer I shall fight with equal force for Corpus on a next node, so that you shall not enslave the solar system and Corpus also wont gain the strength they need to use our fellow Tenno on torturous cowardly experiments.

In the end true balance is too seek balance also in the fights.

Stay alert fellow Tenno, nobody are our allies, only us.

Fighting once for Corpus and once for grinneer, till you get that nodes prize is the true balance?

Sorry to my fellow Tenno that are captured, I promise I will fight for the Corpus only to gain enough profit to free you all. And about the Grineer, I shall not let you rule the solar system, I shall aid in battle, but for each node you conquer I shall fight with equal force for Corpus on a next node, so that you shall not enslave the solar system and Corpus also wont gain the strength they need to use our fellow Tenno on torturous cowardly experiments.

In the end true balance is too seek balance also in the fights.

Stay alert fellow Tenno, nobody are our allies, only us.

Though if Alad V wins the event, they are killed so the profit is useless.

Though if Alad V wins the event, they are killed so the profit is useless.

No need for him to win, let grineer win by a small margin. You get profit from Alad while also saving your fellow Tenno.

Thats what balance means, not pending towards one side or the other.