Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to successfully launch Warframe.

(XBOX)XpooeybearX

This is an issue that was affecting a friend of mine last night, and continues to affect him, and now me as well.  I was between missions, went to check night wave, and the game crashed.  Upon relaunching it, on the final screen, where you accept the EULA, the game tries to load, and crashes again.  

The troubling part of the situation is I have tried several things to no avail.  

• Hard reset console
  • Uninstall and redownload the game
  • Reset modem/router/refresh IP

Even stranger is that I got on a different xbox live account on my xbox and it loaded up just fine, also on my PC I didnt have any issues loading in.  What can I do?  

23 minutes ago, (XB1)XpooeybearX said:

a quick update, this issue resolved itself last night seemingly at the reset of nightwave.  I don't know if it is what caused it or not but right after reset me and my friend who was having the same issue were both able to log in.  

Another update, I am now experiencing this issue again, after completing a nightwave task, i came back to orbiter, immediately crashed and now I can not get back into the game, with the same issue as before. 

I have the exact same problems as you. My first crash happened after getting into orbiter few days ago and I wasn't able to login again. Monday I was able to login. Today (Tuesday) I was able to play about 2h and the game crashed about 10s into a kuva lich mission and I can't log back in.

I made a support ticket about the first one and will do a new one now.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

One thing you might try and has fixed things for me similar to this is

My Games & Apps -> right menu button on Warframe ->Manage ->select Saved data ->Delete the 4GB Reserved Space

Also ensure your xbox has at least 10% free disk space

Thanks for the tip, but support had me do that, and many other things, none of which helped.   here is what I was asked to do, some of which i didn't know was a thing so might be helpful for other people to try when they encounter bugs that might actually be something on their end, and not an issue on DE's side

We'll start by power cycling your modem, router, and console. To do this, turn off the device, unplug it and wait for about 2 minutes. After, 2 minutes plug it back in.

Next, we'll verify the integrity of the downloaded game files. To do this:

1. Launch Warframe, make sure that Warframe was not previously open in the background
  2. Press LB+RB+Y all at the same time while on the Launcher until you see the text VERIFYING DOWNLOAD CACHE appear

Finally, please clear your console's game cache for Warframe.
To do this:

1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
  4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
  • Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Note: This will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, (XBOX)jopezzo said:

I also tested this today. When I started recovering my weekly nightwave missions, the game immediately crashed and I could not log back in.

can you use the app and go to activities and see if you have the gilded task?

The good news with this bug is that it fixes itself at reset today.  Although I havent had a week where the gilded task was actually there yet, so heres to hoping its not a weekly task for next week.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived