Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Sony login page on Android?

(PSN)Lollybomb

Anyone else getting a broken sign in page when they try to log in to their PSN account on Android?  It just says "SONY" at the top, and nothing else.  I feel like this is a problem on Sony's end, but I was able to sign in to the Destiny app just fine, and I did have to wipe/reinstall everything on my phone earlier today.  So I'm just trying to rule things out.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the exact same issue.

Mobile is: Google Pixel 4a, latest software updates per today 5th nov 2020 are done.

I start the WF app and I would need to login with my PS4 account credentials. Upon clicking login button, it brings me to a sort of blank screen with Sony logo on the top and no option to login.

When I click on login by xbox or switch, the app would lead me to the corresponding logon sites, but not so with PS.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a similar problem - the app asks me to login as usual, I am sent to the Sony login page - which is not usual - however, it allows me to login with my PSN credentials and takes me back to the app with the "WARNING..." on the screen as usual...then when I hit ok it says:

"Unable to Connect - Error 700"

I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cache, and run all troubleshooting steps I can think of to no avail.

Same issue, thought it was connected to 2FA somehow, but it's just plain broken. Pretty sure it's related to PS5 launch, where it pushes 2FA when setting up the account on it. When trying to log in app, it tries to take you to a page where you would enter 2FA code, but it's bugged and you see nothing.

Folks, I was just informed that there is a bugfix released currently for this issue.

You might wanna check the early access beta programm for the app in the play store.. apparently the new version is already available from there.

Good luck Tenno ;)

[UDPATE] Play store says it's still registering me for the beta programm. Meanwhile I tried to install the app and whooosh it works by now! Login succesfull, all content is available. Thank you [DE] 😍

Archived