Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unneeded Nerfs

(PSN)Anonymous_732

So for the past year or so the weapons that are either fun or over used are getting nerf like the kuva bramma. Where we the community are not getting a explanation on why but recently it came to my attention when I found out that exodia contagion got nerfed. But it was undocumented so the people did not even know. Now here is the problem I have with that instead of nerfing everything that was good why don’t you talk to the community about it. Like people have good ideas about the game and if things keep on going like this unfortunately you will lose a lot of your player base. But instead of being mad I will give you my idea; so instead of the exodia contagion having high crit it can have some sort of scaling damage. Like Khora’s Whipclaw it can scale so we don’t lose on the damage aspect. Also you can used Melee mods too so it can have a form of base damage. But all I’m saying is to talk to your community about these thing it will help the game in the future. Thank you so much for the time I had and will con to have with warframe. 

From, Anonymous_732

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Anonymous_732 said:

So for the past year or so the weapons that are either fun or over used are getting nerf like the kuva bramma. Where we the community are not getting a explanation on why but recently it came to my attention when I found out that exodia contagion got nerfed. But it was undocumented so the people did not even know. Now here is the problem I have with that instead of nerfing everything that was good why don’t you talk to the community about it. Like people have good ideas about the game and if things keep on going like this unfortunately you will lose a lot of your player base. But instead of being mad I will give you my idea; so instead of the exodia contagion having high crit it can have some sort of scaling damage. Like Khora’s Whipclaw it can scale so we don’t lose on the damage aspect. Also you can used Melee mods too so it can have a form of base damage. But all I’m saying is to talk to your community about these thing it will help the game in the future. Thank you so much for the time I had and will con to have with warframe. 

From, Anonymous_732

This should probably be in Feedback. It's not a bug.

On 2020-10-19 at 4:53 PM, (PS4)Anonymous_732 said:

Now here is the problem I have with that instead of nerfing everything that was good why don’t you talk to the community about it.

Problem is the community...is AWFUL

They cry and whine over even the tiniest nerf, and even then DE only nerfs the most egregiously overpowered S#&$ like Catchmoon, Bramma, Marked for Death etc.

I'm still waiting for them to finally hammer down Mesa.

Archived