Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shoutout To The Sound Team

Anatolius

Whoever sat in the back and worked on Alad V and Ruk's voices just needs to get some real love right now.

Alad V: WHERE DO I EVEN START ON THIS DUDE. I AM SWOONED. I mean not by his face or something  but simply by his voice and just how the tone of is portrays his character. I could listen to it in a different language and it will still have the same appeal. It is very fluid and dark in its intend. An obvious sly cooper.

Ruk: I cant say he gave me the same.. emotions as Alad V but i still really liked it. It was as if he was struggling to speak not because it was a universal language but maybe because of the constant cloning within the faction. His dialog was rather simple but strong.

Overall, those were just some little pleasures I found within this event.

Thanks ; v ;

I totally agree, It's like Ruk is having trouble suppressing his bloodlust long enough to communicate in a non-grineer language!  He and Vor and tied for most awesome bad guy of Warframe now, for me.

AladV's voice is doing a perfect job of selling his character.  

Yep, do like the voice work so far, though I prefer Ruk (probably because I'm fighting for him).

Also, thanks very, very much for the lotus changes, with the beepity-boop gone (when I mute her) its wonderful.

I've got her volume back up at the moment due to the event, but the change is appreciated.