HjxG27G.png

3rd ability Divine Call

Each hydra have his own damage type 

4 elements

toxin ,cold , fire , electricity

uvxmUPU.png

4th ability The Ending Roar

nnj6VXJ.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All the idea is made by me fully in 3 D and then optimized to 2nd art with photoshop 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vKTNGln.png

tVLVG8M.png

i used blender and substance painter  and photoshop

to  make this idea

took me a week in total

all critiques are accepted :)  i am willing to get out my best in this project

wCQ4pce.png

The visuals are great and I have to commend you for going the extra mile with the 3D render.

On to the kit;

• [1st] This seems like a much simpler version of Chroma's Elemental Ward where there isn't any guess work as to what element will do what. Cold freezes... fire burns... toxin does toxin things. The only exception is electricity which is kind of confusion. With the other three elements the trend was, "that's how the [insert element] do," now all of a sudden electricity has a special effect tied to it? Now it'd be difficult to attribute new effects to each element without some overlap with Chroma, but if you could do that with all the elements it'd be interesting and more consistent. The other option is to just roll back on the electricity and make it do what electricity does... shock things. A less interesting but easier approach.

I could guess with some level of certainty as to what you mean when describing the Toxin and Fire auras, but you should probably be less vague when describing them.

• [2nd] Again very vague and kind of underwhelming if I'm understanding what's being described.
  • [3rd] This is definitely the most interesting ability of his kit but again the description is very vague. It has a lot of potential to do a lot of different things but most of the things I'm thinking off are beyond the scope of his current kit and would require a near full rework.
  • [4th] Vague. I don't know how useful this would end up being as a "nuke" ability if it just has a big up front number. The Ending Roar should have scaling damage or possibly some type of damage synergy (e.g. Gaze + Grasp of Lohk), otherwise it would fall off really quickly and become another cool looking but ultimately useless ability (e.g. Sol Gate). 

This is a decent starting point but the swapping of elements and theme are far too reminiscent of Chroma. The four Hydras are definitely the strongest aspect to Hydra's kit and he'd be better off if the kit had more emphasis on each of them doing different things.

Good luck with the concept.

50 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

The visuals are great and I have to commend you for going the extra mile with the 3D render.

On to the kit;

• [1st] This seems like a much simpler version of Chroma's Elemental Ward where there isn't any guess work as to what element will do what. Cold freezes... fire burns... toxin does toxin things. The only exception is electricity which is kind of confusion. With the other three elements the trend was, "that's how the [insert element] do," now all of a sudden electricity has a special effect tied to it? Now it'd be difficult to attribute new effects to each element without some overlap with Chroma, but if you could do that with all the elements it'd be interesting and more consistent. The other option is to just roll back on the electricity and make it do what electricity does... shock things. A less interesting but easier approach.

I could guess with some level of certainty as to what you mean when describing the Toxin and Fire auras, but you should probably be less vague when describing them.

• [2nd] Again very vague and kind of underwhelming if I'm understanding what's being described.
  • [3rd] This is definitely the most interesting ability of his kit but again the description is very vague. It has a lot of potential to do a lot of different things but most of the things I'm thinking off are beyond the scope of his current kit and would require a near full rework.
  • [4th] Vague. I don't know how useful this would end up being as a "nuke" ability if it just has a big up front number. The Ending Roar should have scaling damage or possibly some type of damage synergy (e.g. Gaze + Grasp of Lohk), otherwise it would fall off really quickly and become another cool looking but ultimately useless ability (e.g. Sol Gate). 

This is a decent starting point but the swapping of elements and theme are far too reminiscent of Chroma. The four Hydras are definitely the strongest aspect to Hydra's kit and he'd be better off if the kit had more emphasis on each of them doing different things.

Good luck with the concept.

all good ,will rework it anyway was waiting for critiques :) 
Thanks will surely consider reworking it

Archived