Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot choice for Sorties

_Sekurity_

It would be really nice if we could have a choice in our Sortie rewards.

For example, you have 1 choice a day and that choice is depending on what tier you rolled (common, uncommon, rare, legendary,) you get to choose what you want from that tier. Once that item is chosen, you remove that item from the loot choice until all items in that tier have been chosen, then it will be random from there on or maybe just reset the loot table again. In this way, you wont be unable to constantly pick rivens, but it will give you a little more choice instead of getting 5 Ayatan Statues back to back or a 3day booster when you would much rather have the kuva or endo.

Thoughts?

We had tons of suggestions to improve sorties, from token system way ahead of ant landscape, to individual loot mechanic with choice like with relics. I would love to see ANY improvement, but its been years and it doesnt like DE is gonna do anything with Sorties.

well,  true i way too often get either endo or ayatan statue.
most of the time it's 3 ayatan statue in a row per week.

though if we could have a choice , i would also very much like being able to choose what 3 day booster to receive if we do get it.
much like a log-in reward type windows where you could choose what booster you would want between affinity , credit , ressources , mod.

But yeah currently i get so many ayatan anasa sculpture that i only do sortie when there is no defection or other very long/tedious mission in the sortie.

Archived