Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am decently new to the game.

habitat9a

Question

10 answers to this question

Not much to say... Play it a lot and eventually you'll get there...

Don't try to rush things, learn at your pace, avoid burning out. That's the most common mistake people make (including me). The game isn't going anywhere soon, and content is always attainable in one form or another. Farming is fun, but don't grind yourself into the ground.

Welcome to the forums tenno ^.^ 

First and main thing to get better is to get the hang on the Moding system. Shuffle mods around and try it out ^.^ 

After that you can stick to the classics 

1- Plat is for slots and cosmetics and later on prime stuff not for warframes ( you craft them instead)

2- Complete the star chart

3- Second dream is a must do.

I can't help but notice you are an Xbox Member but not labeled as (XB1) tag thats quite new to be honest.

7 minutes ago, habitat9a said:

I dont know what quest to do since he did all the ,main quest

Wait did you took his account ? 

you can still redo some quest like the introduction quest to learn the basics ^.^ just head to the console in front of the market one ( going in the upper part of your orbiter its on the left ^.^ )

a few things that will help any new player.

1 The wiki is your best friend It is a wealth of useful information. if you need to know something the wiki should be your first stop.

2 collect and upgrade mods, pay attention to what each mod does and try different builds to see how they preform also pay attention because some mods come in "sets" and those set bonuses can cross between warframe, weapon, and companion.

3 find a good Friendly Clan any questions that the wiki can't help with, the veterans in a good clan should know the answer or at least be able to point you in the right direction

I think you need to unlock the saturn and jupiter junctions, do the quest 'Natah'. To "Initiate' the quest, you must be mastery rank 3 and higher, which you probably are. You need to scan 1 or 2 of the strange drone thingys. As the quest begins the Lotus sends a inbox transmission saying "Tenno, I require your help" or something like that. I'm nowhere near this but my dad plays ps4 and i've seen the whole thing

On 2020-10-26 at 9:08 AM, habitat9a said:

I want to get the second dream quest but I can't 

I think you need to unlock the saturn and jupiter junctions, do the quest 'Natah'. To "Initiate' the quest, you must be mastery rank 3 and higher, which you probably are. You need to scan 1 or 2 of the strange drone thingys. As the quest begins the Lotus sends a inbox transmission saying "Tenno, I require your help" or something like that. I'm nowhere near this but my dad plays ps4 and i've seen the whole thing

Archived