Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parvos Gramun

(PSN)Ahlkarr3m

Impossible #*!%ing mission! Everytime i try this mission my companion dies almosr automatically i cant get the stupid ass #*!%ing crown from that dumbass treasurer cuz all he does is refill his life and shield evertime i drop his shield i die 2 or 3 timss before i get it and then by the time im even able to get to parvos ive lost half of all my S#&$ to go against it and then his little *@##$ ass warframe kills me wothin 2 hits tskes all my lives i had left and leaves me in rage!!!! Not only that but the dumbass xoris weapon is strsight up dog S#&$ i cant throw it and the controls went from circle to release energy burst to #*!%ing r3 and neither of those control settings can be swapped because i didnt do it in the first place theres no settings options and also by the time you need to use the #*!%ing weapon all controls malfuntion and i cant even throw the weapon or use its ability its bullS#&$ and im not waitings thousands of dollars just to #*!%ing be able to have a #*!%ing chance you guys are #*!%ing garbage game makers only in it for the money not even in it foe having fun yall are #*!%ing stupid and ruin video gaming for those who just want to have fun not waste money to enjoy an overall gangster game #*!% you and your bullS#&$

haha.png

Well, the fight is pretty easy, at least if you are playing the game for a while.
Maybe you should take one step back and skip this quest till you have the right gear and mods?

And if you make a more usefull post people might be able to help you with a few tipps and trick.

A big tip for using xoris or any glaive for that matter is to use a one handed secondary so that you can use the glaive and the gun at the same time. Do that and the glaive controls go to hold melee to throw (with a little "perfect charge" type thing you can do) and iirc press it again to detonate it...I forget but once I switched to that it was so much easier than fiddling with stick press while also trying to look around (I play on pc with a controller) and I was easily able to solo the quest and all three levels of the granum void for my protea farming

Archived