Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test 28

Argenex

I just wanted to say thank you for the design of this test as I had put it off for a very long time mostly because of the following issues in the past;

1. Randomized things and bad luck causing failures
  2. Getting very stressed out so badly my already bad wrists (severe carpal tunnel in both) my hands would shake to the point I couldn't even aim or use the keyboard.
  3. I was concerned with this test, that there would be a lack of enemies spawning which would run out the timers for the throwable.

I actually really enjoyed this test and did not feel stressed out or panicked at all.

I like that it incorporated actual mechanics that we need to learn to use.

:clem:

Isnt this the one where you throw the canisters to make enemies vurnerable? 

It didnt even work half the time and I faced like 5 different bugs that made me fail it many times. 

Eventually got it done when nothing bugged out too bad... Not sure if its fixed now but haven't seen any patch notes for it so I doubt. 

• 1 month later...

Have you aquired 2.000.000 mastery points but still can not learn to throw canisters? Fear no more!
Here is the incompetent ldiots guide on how to complete the MR 28 test:

1. Equip a ranged CC build (example: ranged nidus)
2. Use your CC ability to group enemies (example: larva)
3. Throw the canister at the clustered group
4. Kill the now marked enemies
5. Repeat step 2 to 4

There you have it, the no-effort way to become a MR 28 player. What is that you say? You can not aim with falloff you say? Well in that case you can always go to the Warframe fourms where you can blaim it on bugs in hopes that DE will make canisters fly in a straight line just like bullets in a future update.

(this post was intended for satire)

Archived