Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mastery for Primary Kitguns

(XBOX)JekidoSergal777

I don't understand this.. I have put 4 forma on my Primary Tombfinger kitgun, and yet the game says I never mastered the weapon. WTH, I put 4 forma on it even though I bought the weapon from Zudd, why is the game saying I never mastered the weapon nor given me the Mastery? Is this a bug??? Cause if not, this is a problem.

The odd part is that it said I mastered the Gaze Primary Kitgun but that's cause I built it and put forma on it. Are you saying you have to actually build the weapon to get the Mastery even though you bought a daily special & put forma on it? What's going on???

8 hours ago, (XB1)JekidoSergal777 said:

I don't understand this.. I have put 4 forma on my Primary Tombfinger kitgun, and yet the game says I never mastered the weapon. WTH, I put 4 forma on it even though I bought the weapon from Zudd, why is the game saying I never mastered the weapon nor given me the Mastery? Is this a bug??? Cause if not, this is a problem.

The odd part is that it said I mastered the Gaze Primary Kitgun but that's cause I built it and put forma on it. Are you saying you have to actually build the weapon to get the Mastery even though you bought a daily special & put forma on it? What's going on???

You do not get mastery from the primary versions if you've already gotten mastery from the secondary versions.

Archived