Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can You Just Hand Out Grineer Weapons To Everyone And End This Event?

Anarties

It's causing way too much stress on those who do not support Grineer because this is simply unfair.

To deal with this until Wednesday sounds like torture to me.

It's apparent you want Grineer to win due to rigged RnG pools.

You should just hand out the rewards so we can just stop complaining.

Corpus are coming up on their second win, that makes it 3-2 to the Grinner? hardly call it over.

I think you need to go online and see the next 2 nodes Grineer are about to claim due to these idiotic Rewards.

Whoever thought of that needs to sit in a corner and think hard about what it means to make things fair.

100k credits seems a lot more useful than Fieldron/mutagen samples? i've got them coming out of my ears and i've built a dojo and done all the research on my own??

Lol.

Same here, not everyone is as fortunate as we are.

Edited by Anarties

It costs 120k to build 4 mutagen masses, 150k to build 5 Fieldrons.

So it's save 120k and get 4 masses I was planning on building, or just get 100k.

I save more money and get useful materials supporting the Grineer.  I really want to support the Corpus, I'd rather have that gun, but it doesn't seem like this event was designed to give the Corpus a real shot at winning.

Edited by TheWalrus7

100k credits seems a lot more useful than Fieldron/mutagen samples? i've got them coming out of my ears and i've built a dojo and done all the research on my own??

Not samples. 

15k per Blueprint for each Completed Resource

35k to Craft each singular Completed Resource.

x4

200k in Credits worth of Materials.

Oh, and it looks like I learned math. Which means... Team Infested shall reign supreme.

It costs 120k to build 4 mutagen masses, 150k to build 5 Fieldrons.

So it's save 120k and get 4 masses I was planning on building, or just get 100k.

I save more money and get useful materials supporting the Grineer.  I really want to support the Corpus, I'd rather have that gun, but it doesn't seem like this event was designed to give the Corpus a real shot at winning.

Corpus were never meant to win.

Personally. Im just going to play to 25 and go back to GTA or whatever else is more fun than this S#&$ at the moment.

I mean, why bother? Woo free slot and potatoed weapon. GREAT.

Except ...... slots are cheap, I don't live with my parents on an allowance and I have no interest in the grineer weapon which will probably be a BP available somewhere soon anyway. Same for the corpus pistol. Neither weapon carries the vandal or wraith tag so ....... why bother?

I don't really have any say in the matter one way or the other anyway so ........ why stress over something I have no real choice in?

This wouldn't even be a debatable topic IF the losing side supporters at least got the BP for the losing side weapon. Not even really having a valid choice overall kind of cinches it for me.

Personally. Im just going to play to 25 and go back to GTA or whatever else is more fun than this S#&$ at the moment.

I mean, why bother? Woo free slot and potatoed weapon. GREAT.

Except ...... slots are cheap, I don't live with my parents on an allowance and I have no interest in the grineer weapon which will probably be a BP available somewhere soon anyway. Same for the corpus pistol. Neither weapon carries the vandal or wraith tag so ....... why bother?

I don't really have any say in the matter one way or the other anyway so ........ why stress over something I have no real choice in?

This wouldn't even be a debatable topic IF the losing side supporters at least got the BP for the losing side weapon. Not even really having a valid choice overall kind of cinches it for me.

That's what upsets me.

I'm forced to get these dumb looking Grineer weapon when I am working for a week to not let that happen.

If I got my BP's I would not even be upset.

That's what upsets me.

I'm forced to get these dumb looking Grineer weapon when I am working for a week to not let that happen.

If I got my BP's I would not even be upset.

QFT. I don't care about losing a slot and a potato, but don't forcefeed me with a crappy Grineer looking weapon.