Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about arca plasmor and tigris

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

Which tigris is better? sancti or prime, recently heard that the prime should be buffed so it surpasses the sancti because sometime ago it got nerfed with a universal change to shotguns.

What happened to the arca plasmor? heard it got nerfed a while back and that in that time the catchmoon surpassed it.

Stopped playing a long time ago and came back around 2 months ago. And apparently everything happened while i wasn't playing.

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)BRUHck Obama said:

Which tigris is better? sancti or prime,

Prime is better, unless you care about the Syndicate procs. Disposition on the Sancti Tigris is higher, but only a little bit. Not enough to make a rivened Sancti better than a rivened Prime.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)BRUHck Obama said:

What happened to the arca plasmor? heard it got nerfed a while back and that in that time the catchmoon surpassed it.

IIRC, Arca Plasmor damage was a bit busted because the AoE always got headshot multiplier, so DE nerfed that.

Secondary Catchmoon can get that headshot multiplier if you aim high enough, but it got nerfed to oblivion (damage falloff range reduced by 90%, pretty much must be within hugging distance of the target to deal decent damage). No idea about Primary Catchmoon's performance.

Personal preference between sancti and prime, is the Sancti Tigris, for the reason that the reload is somewhat quicker. The syndicate bomb is nice too, but in regards to damage, I've done builds on the Sancti that have outdone the Prime in terms of damage, and vice versa. So, with that in mind, I'd say its more about the flow/feel of the gun and their mechanics. Simply put, both shotguns hit like a runaway ice cream truck.

Arca Plasmor is still okay, but its not the AOE headshot monster it once was. its now... fine. Primary Catchmoon also fine but I still get more use out of my Secondary Catchmoon.

I love the Tigris Prime for Index runs - great place for shotguns. Not sure if Kuva Chakkurr is better or not - I prefer the Tigris Prime. As far as the Sancti procs go, I prefer the straight up damage of the Prime, as I'm using it on one-each occasional kills, not trying to take on mobs with it.  It really comes down to what you're using it for.

The Arca Plasmor is not really top-tier, but is VERY good for the likes of Nova and Khora - great, friendly shot gun that's easy to aim and fun to watch - really effective when you're anywhere but Steel Path or Arbitration.

Archived