Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lith m5 on void/hepit?

demonnicdragox

Question

now then , i have payed hepit capture almost hundred time yet i have not gotten lith m5 even once i m kind of worried because all the drops i have been getting almost p series or n series i have also gotten m4 yet there is no sign of m5, because there have been no m5 display when i open void relic council in orbiter i m kind a worried is there a drop lith m5 on hepit/void ?

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, demonnicdragox said:

now then , i have payed hepit capture almost hundred time yet i have not gotten lith m5 even once i m kind of worried because all the drops i have been getting almost p series or n series i have also gotten m4 yet there is no sign of m5, because there have been no m5 display when i open void relic council in orbiter i m kind a worried is there a drop lith m5 on hepit/void ?

Lith M5 has been vaulted,  along with the rest of the Mesa Prime relics.     Mesa Prime was vaulted when Nezha Prime was released. 

9 hours ago, demonnicdragox said:

means i wont get its drop

Correct; you cannot get Lith M5 relics from missions, syndicates, or drop table in the game. Vaulted primes' relics are removed from all droptables, and replaced by new ones, usually from a new Prime Access. They are then only obtainable by opening already farmed relics, getting lucky with a squadmate using one of their relics, or trading.

After being vaulted for a while, they will be Unvaulted, and temporarily have new relics added to some drop tables, which will disappear a few months later when they return to the vault.

The wiki has a list of all vaulted items, as well as a note speculating (most likely accurately) what the next vaulted frame and weapons will be. While it's possible to anticipate the unvaulting schedule as well, it is harder to find a chart of.

Archived