Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Lore Added

mKta

Apparently with the event some little lore has been added about the Tenno.

First is within the dialog with Sargas Ruk "...i will kill Alad V with your metal corpse..."

And the second within the dialog with Alad V "..we don't always see eye to eye..well you don't have eyes..."

I'm sure there are more but those two were the only ones I paid attention.

Now my question is...if Tenno have metal bodies... does this means they have metal balls? Do they have platinum balls?

I think Lotus sells Tenno platinum balls on the black market.

Edited by mKta

I think that Alad just has trouble with eyes, maybe he just can't look behind the mask.

Hell, I'm expecting a transmission along the lines of:

"Look to the Tenno, Ruk, if thou hast eyes to see, they have betrayed the Corpus and may thee"

while i am inclined to believe both of them are just incredibly stupid, at the same time, corpus dissection has probably figured out if tenno have biological eyes or not, so i don't know if it's for real or just a flavor thing that was tossed into the script because they thought it would be entertaining (which it is)

i do however suspect that ruk does not actually know where milk comes from

Edited by weirdee

while i am inclined to believe both of them are just incredibly stupid, at the same time, corpus dissection has probably figured out if tenno have biological eyes or not, so i don't know if it's for real or just a flavor thing that was tossed into the script because they thought it would be entertaining (which it is)

It comes from cartons, obviously.

They can still not know much even if they dissected Tenno. Unless we have some kind of recognizable physiology it's practically guesswork to understand what is what in a dead body.

Also, +1 for inherent stupidity. Would also explain why all mobs are totally $&*&*#(%&.