Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New infested K-Drive parts are not showing in the foundry, so they can't be crafted

Patash

Just now realizing I have the same issue now that I've actually noticed they were blueprints, originally thought they were just parts and was waiting for the feverspine to go build it. Unfortunately it looks like they've already "fixed" it, and given their track record DE isn't going to bother fixing it anymore than they already have. I agree it should have been easy enough to write a script checking inventories for the "fake" blueprints to replace or add the functional variants, there HAS been precedence in that regard.

Also, just re-obtained the few blueprints available today, and decided to check something. Ran one of the races again, didn't get a duplicate blueprint. Checked with Grandmother and Roky, no blueprints available for purchase. Appears we can only obtain each part once, and after previewing various combinations it's pretty obvious they didn't even bother with applying proper placements when combining them with regular k-drive parts. Zero room for error or thought for those that might want to experiment with a mutalist k-drive.

Edit: Forgot to mention even the nodulite nosepiece doesn't appear to be placed properly, at least in preview.

On 2020-11-22 at 4:16 PM, CephalonKiwi said:

The Feverspine drops from the race on the north western side of the map near where you enter from the landing craft to the Cambian drift, the parts are tied to certain races.

Alas I am having the same Issue, On Day one of the update I had the Gristlebuck, Nodulite and Steeba and they did show up in my foundry, but i never crafted them (lack of resources), after which I waited for the races to change on the open world, acquired the Feverspine, only to find the other 3 were no longer in the foundry, although they clearly are sitting pretty in my inventory. I have built the Feverspine now, Just waiting for the others to get hotfixed back in.

Hey CephalonKiwi - the ones you already have are credit fodder. You have to refarm the races that drop each piece, and the races are a particular one each, and they aren't all available on any one day. IE you have to farm all the other parts again.

Archived