Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst is still immortal

FenricFox

There isn't a lot to be said: I get to the final stage (after crashing the thing into all three pillars), and the Ropalolyst cannot ever be "downed". I take off all of its health and it stands still for a moment before it all regenerates.  This repeats until I run out of ammo and have to give up.

It doesn't seem to matter if I play other missions first, or if the ropalolyst is the first thing I try.

I doesn't seem to matter if I kill the "extra" enemies or not.

It doesn't seem to matter which order I do the pillars in.

When I say "a moment", that's what I mean: there's no "before it regenerates" - maybe half a second, tops. I've been standing in front of the console and hit "X" as fast as I can, and there isn't enough time for the "use" animation to finish and the firing sequence to start. On every other stage you a few seconds between depleting the health and it regenerating. My complaint is that I very repeatedly do not get so much as an entire second. 

This is not the way it used to be: I got Wisp back when the gas city rework was released. I'm trying to get a second copy now to feed to Helminth, and it has been very frustrating.

Oh. Well, I guess I misunderstood. I farmed it for a second Wisp for Helminth (solo and before the Deimos update, mind you) and didnt had any problems.

I know that the Ropealoly fight code is held together by overcooked spaghetti and breaks pretty much every other update (even more if you try to do it with a squad), so that might be the case again.

Archived