Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora Nightwave and her secret mission...

Yunjuwo

...to team up with Nihil and betray the Tenno by gLaSsInG every farm in the game until we inevitably lose our minds.

Just look at that Grineer, minding his own business, not bothering a soul. No way he could be
G U I L T Y

What feral, wild creatures Deimos fosters. Makes you wonder how they got so
G U I L T Y

Want to fish? Too bad! Those fish are
G U I L T Y

See those autonomous MOA robots?
G U I L T Y

Ohhh what a cute little Kuaka! Too bad it's
G U I L T Y

Gotta hand it to Nora. She fooled every single one of us for the longest time, when it turns out that she was actually just using Nihil like a pawn. Ask yourselves my fellow Tenno--which is the greater crime? The absolutely, unacceptable crime?

The glassing of the characters-that-we-never-met-before-but-should-automatically-care-about innocent?
or
Ruining any and all of your farms(especially whenever your Smeeta Kavat procs its affinity buff) every 25 minutes for the entirety of a season?

It was little miss Nightwave who was the real villain all along.

1 hour ago, Yunjuwo said:

team up with Nihil and betray the Tenno by gLaSsInG every farm in the game until we inevitably lose our minds.

Is this your post to say you lost your mind?

I am not sure what the point/feedback in your post is. Nora is a villain, she is helping us and we are also villains. 

Spoiler

We cannot really be the good guys. What with all the invading others and killing them to steal their resources. So Nora being a villain makes perfect sense. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived