Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sporothrix Blueprint Drop-rate

JackFraust

The Sporothrix Blueprint was originally on the Marketplace (I know this, because I bought it) and a drop during the Teir 3 Arcana Isolation Vault, but at some point, it was removed from the Marketplace. Now the only way to get the blueprint is to play the T3 Arcana, but there's no issue there, because the drop-rate is 21%. 4 out of 5 missions of T3 Arcana has a 21% chance to reward a Sporothrix Blueprint. Why??? This is more than 2-3 times the percentage of the other parts needed to make the weapon, for each of the 4 stages and from staged 2-4, it has more % than all other parts rewarded combined. No one wants to see 4 Sporothrix blueprints in a row when playing the T3 Arcana. I got 3 in a row and I wanted to rip my hair out. The blueprint should ONLY be a first stage reward!

1 hour ago, JackFraust said:

The Sporothrix Blueprint was originally on the Marketplace (I know this, because I bought it) and a drop during the Teir 3 Arcana Isolation Vault, but at some point, it was removed from the Marketplace. Now the only way to get the blueprint is to play the T3 Arcana, but there's no issue there, because the drop-rate is 21%. 4 out of 5 missions of T3 Arcana has a 21% chance to reward a Sporothrix Blueprint. Why??? This is more than 2-3 times the percentage of the other parts needed to make the weapon, for each of the 4 stages and from staged 2-4, it has more % than all other parts rewarded combined. No one wants to see 4 Sporothrix blueprints in a row when playing the T3 Arcana. I got 3 in a row and I wanted to rip my hair out. The blueprint should ONLY be a first stage reward!

are you sure it was a market reward? cause DE gave us a gift of the lotus alert for it and the fans because the blueprints were impossible to get

Archived