Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merrow, Sedna - Kela De Thaym fight, no platform, can't complete puzzle

armchair_

After first puzzle, quickly skipped the two scenes. Then when it spawned was inside the cylinder under where the platform would be. Had to bullet jump near vertically to get out. But without platform I can't stand on buttons. The buttons are partially visible.

230410-screenshots-20201125075101-1.jpg

This is happening to me today. When we defeated Kela, one of the drops fell below the invisible platform, and I couldn't get it. I left the room and tried to go back to see if maybe the drop would pop up where I could get it. When I turned back to face the door, I got a graphics glitch (lots of little rainbow rectangles across the screen), and then my PC crashed. I couldn't tab out or Ctrl+Alt+Del, so I had to do a soft reboot.

Same thing happened to me,in nightmare mode,only way i was able to do the fight was seeing where the light was on the invisible platforms and trying to land there after jumping,took too long to do,seems like it may have something to do with skipping the cutscene
My post about it:

Same happened to me. I could still see the yellowish circles and stand in them to shoot the Buttons.

Am 29.11.2020 um 23:50 schrieb PaulUParadox:

I'm having this very issue, thought it happened when skipping the cinematic before the platform locked into place.

And I skipped the Cutscene too, so maybe it relates.

Archived