Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 29.5.4 broke stealth damage for thrown melee / broke Ivara's navigator / Killing blow not working

DilBahadur

Hey guys,

as the title says. Thrown melee weapons now don't get stealth damage multipliers. Also glaives can not be detonated mid-air using navigator. Killing blow is neither changing the heavy attack damage for glaives in the UI or in real situations. All three things have been tested with Glaive Prime, Xoris, Pathocyst in Simulacrum and Steel Path missions.

Please fix them soon 💋

At the very least, Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.5 patchnotes did fix Ivara's navigator not being able to detonate the glaives manually. I'm not sure about the other things, but hopefully they also get fixed later. (Actually, that's one of the fastest fixes I've seen for navigator too ❤️ )

On 2020-11-27 at 2:28 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being unable to detonate Glaives using Heavy Attack while controlling it with Ivara’s Navigator.

yeah, the volatile rebound mod doesnt work still, but it also doesnt remove enemy punch through while navigating so idk if they intend any compatibility. I know volatile quick return doesnt affect navigating through enemies, but it does cancel navigator if you hit a surface

Archived