Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission with more than 4 players

-BDSM-Absolute

I'm an old veteran that played warframe for many hours,

I started to quit when plains of eidolon was launched, the reason is simple: they removed the raids.

I'm aware of them being full of bugs, glitch and you had to look for the right host because not everyone was able to host 10 players. maybe they became repetitive too.

But I loved them, and i miss them sooo much, even though they were very simple there was always a new player that didn't know the mechanic and screwed us up, there were ppl running speed runs aswell.

What i miss is the coop, the ability to coordinate with other players but not between other 3 players, need more, i also don't really see the sense of doing open world maps if the max amount of players allowed are 4 there should be more tbh.

The game is amazing pity the players allowed in party are only 4 that's the only downside of the game, it's perfect with all it's glitches bugs and maybe crashes

I really hope the fact that we need larger lobbys is a common thought 

P.s. i think i said it but I miss raids SOOOOOOO much 

Warframe's netcode is bad. It barely even supports 4 players.

It's been 7 years and we still have awful p2p system instead of proper servers to host missions.
There's still no rewards protection system. Support often tells you to just f off when you submit a ticket to recover you loot lost due to host migration, and if you're lucky and they "have records", there's idiotic "pick only one item" restriction.
Each new update is plagued with game-breaking bugs related to connection issues. Some issues never get fixed.
Some players can't play in groups or use chat at all. There's plenty of them.

Also, raids were trash.

Archived