Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should i base my prices on PC or PS4 warframe market?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

Xbox warframe market is barely used, so which of them should i use to kind of base my prices on Warframe, prices on Xbox are very random, which probably also happens on PC and PS4, but at least much more people use Warframe market.

The xbox warframe market is rarely used, for example most of the time on Xbox warframe market there is someone selling something for 40pl then someone selling it for 60pl and then another person selling it for 200pl; but just those 3 people no other seller.

And i can't decide on which price to choose, normally i go for a lower one because i feel bad selling stuff for more than it actually costs, so i rather go for lower than standard price than higher.

Which would have the most standard prices for Xbox?

3 answers to this question

I don't recommend listing your price base on PC market because the PC player base is big and there would be a lot player who farm certain item and selling them therefore making those item cheaper than the consoles version.

If you're really not sure which market you want to base your price on, you can simply do experiment in the trade chat.

Honestly it depends on what is being sold. And the demand of the items. Lower prices tend to be more for a quick sale that I've seen. Weapons i've seen run from 40-100p. Warframes runs 80-500p. If it's a new warframe it averages to be 100 plat starting but i have seen it range higher to 150p. PC Market has a big pool of players so the prices are lower than what you see on Xbox. PlayStation I'm unsure about on the prices. I personally calculate the average price out from Warframe Market and go from there. Hope this helps you Tenno ❤️

sort by price low to high. take the cheapest sellers that have been online in the past few hrs, up to around a day or so and avg it out.

even if there's no one online ATM you're checking you can still see people's offline bid and if you hover over where it say's "offline" on their bid it'll tell you when they were last active on the site. if there's more than a few that have been on in the last few hours up to around a day then go by their bids, and let them know you're interested in buying whatever they're selling. ofc i sometimes see a super cheap bid but choose to buy from someone that's online "now" because waiting's for chumps sometimes, but it's all up to your personal shopping preferences.

also i never try to out bid anyone with less than 5 or 10 rep. chances are they need the plat more than me, and also there's some people that make fake accounts and bid super low to drive the avg wts price down a little bit. (rare but I've seen it, some ppl have enough time to waste on what's already kind of a waste of time.) but again it's up to you how you trade for stuff. 

don't forget to put trading guidelines into your profile if you have any, although they don't give you a lot of space to write stuff. 

another thing i see people do is in trade chat they'll post wtb "x part/set" just to see what people are charging at the moment so they can get a feel for hm to charge for it too. it's kind of stealth way to get a PC on stuff. although if you get replies and you don't even send a "nty" or "someone else's bid is cheaper, gonna take theirs" be prepared to get on some ignore lists

Archived