Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you help me estimate this Hate Critic Riven ?

Zapfire

Question

Hello guys

I just get a riven mod for the hate. One of my friends tell me that hate's riven was pretty looked for.
I've made a bit of rerolling, a bit of uprankind and everything and I end up with this

keAwVNP.png

edit: just realised how dumb I was to put frenchy screenshot on international forum. Here's stats:

+91.1% status chances

+215.4% critical chance (x2 on heavy attacks)

So now, I'm not a big treader. I have no idea how much I can take for it, so I was wondering if someone here was abble to help me a bit? It's max ranked and have a pretty high critical chance, even if there's only two bonus

Thank you!

6 answers to this question

il y a 10 minutes, -CdG-Zilchy a dit :

I can't imagine it being worth much, the stats aren't great and there's only two. It's a heavy attack weapon you want crit damage. I recommend looking on riven market or semlar for similar hate rivens and seeing what price they're set at.

I just realised how dumb I was to put french screnshoot on an international forum ^^
(gonna edit this)

"
It's a heavy attack weapon you want crit damage." "the stats aren't great"

The critical bonus is double on heavy attack, but regular attack still get a +215.4%. Isn't that a hight stats? I tough it was "rare" to get a critical chance bonus supérior to +150% or something like that.

Anyway, thanks for your anwser

2 minutes ago, Zapfire said:

I just realised how dumb I was to put french screnshoot on an international forum ^^
(gonna edit this)

"
It's a heavy attack weapon you want crit damage." "the stats aren't great"

The critical bonus is double on heavy attack, but regular attack still get a +215.4%. Isn't that a hight stats? I tough it was "rare" to get a critical chance bonus supérior to +150% or something like that.

Anyway, thanks for your anwser

The issue is that it's a slow hitting weapon so status isn't great for it. You want crit damage, you have crit chance which isn't a bad thing but the existence of Sacrificial Steel(220% crit chance on it's own) makes it less desirable than crit damage. But again I recommend you check out similar stat rivens on riven market or semlar to find a good comparison. And of course having a curse on the riven will always be more desirable as well.

"And of course having a curse on the riven will always be more desirable as well. "

I'm a bit confused. is "3 positive; 1 negative" better than "3 positive"? Just how?

Also I've listened to you, so I've checked up rivenmarket. First of all, I just want to say that's someone is selling one with +200% damages crits for 3k plats. D.A.M.N.-S.T.O.N.K.

So I've looked up to similars riven mods, and I taked thooses 3 ones:

Révélation

hm38.png

A bit less crit chance, a bit less status chance, but come synergised with some toxic. Also the curse seem to be pretty we-don't-care/20. It seem to be better than my one, so I shall sell it lesser.

Révélation

ft94.png

Same as mine, but with a malus against grineer. 800 plats. Only point better than my riven: get rerolled 3 times only. That's maybe why the price is this hight?

And I also see this guy

Révélation

uqy6.png

Critical chance, critical damages, aaaand damage, for no malus. 100% dreamy riven it seem.
Only 450 plat. Just why? Are the two first totally over-pricing their mods? (we talking about 0.8k - 1k plat, for something that cost 90€/K it's pretty HIGHT )

Or is he totally under-pricing his mod? (probably the 73 reroll?)

Do you think it's okay to sell it between 800 and 1000 plat? Or am I dreaming a bit to much?

8 minutes ago, Zapfire said:

"And of course having a curse on the riven will always be more desirable as well. "

I'm a bit confused. is "3 positive; 1 negative" better than "3 positive"? Just how?

Also I've listened to you, so I've checked up rivenmarket. First of all, I just want to say that's someone is selling one with +200% damages crits for 3k plats. D.A.M.N.-S.T.O.N.K.

So I've looked up to similars riven mods, and I taked thooses 3 ones:

Reveal hidden contents

hm38.png

A bit less crit chance, a bit less status chance, but come synergised with some toxic. Also the curse seem to be pretty we-don't-care/20. It seem to be better than my one, so I shall sell it lesser.

Reveal hidden contents

ft94.png

Same as mine, but with a malus against grineer. 800 plats. Only point better than my riven: get rerolled 3 times only. That's maybe why the price is this hight?

And I also see this guy

Hide contents

uqy6.png

Critical chance, critical damages, aaaand damage, for no malus. 100% dreamy riven it seem.
Only 450 plat. Just why? Are the two first totally over-pricing their mods? (we talking about 0.8k - 1k plat, for something that cost 90€/K it's pretty HIGHT )

Or is he totally under-pricing his mod? (probably the 73 reroll?)

Do you think it's okay to sell it between 800 and 1000 plat? Or am I dreaming a bit to much?

Well there's always the fact that some people simply price stuff badly, I mean you can always chuck up a price and see if it sells, you have to remember that despite listing it at 999p, he may or may not sell it successfully. Perhaps the other guy is just being realistic.

So the reason a curse is better is it in increases the value of the other 3 positive stats.  So the aim is to have a curse that doesn't affect the weapon but increases the percentage on the other stats.

Edit: one of those rivens has toxin which helps sell it cos viral slash procs are desired. I do think the other guy is kidding himself asking 800 for that 2nd one though. 

Archived