The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

Pathetic backstabbers must pay for their crimes...with their useless lives!

Edited by PsychoKlawd

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

the Grineer forces will leave the system if you Shutdown ZANUKA project

be warned. we are not warframes to change our mind.

you must understand this well, for this is your only choise.

release all the innocent warframes from your cold clutches, and we will see to it your victory at Quirinus.

i speak for myself, and few of my clan, but i am unsure what others might think of you.

iether way, release the cryopods, and we will help you.

i dont trust either side, but if theres a chance helping the grinear will save our tenno then there is no option, we must do everything we can to bring our tenno home, reguardless of who is offering what, we fight for our brothers

Tenno helps Grineer, Tenno fights, Tenno becomes weaker, Grineer becomes even more powerful (Almost all of the hight ranked weapon is grineer's technology), Grineers asks theyselfes : " OMG! Why the Corpus died here? What the point? A-ha! The capsules, capsules with Tenno. Okay, let's see. How about to clone this guys, give them a weapon, and send them to pwn ALL the planets and KILL all the other Tennos? Seems legit, let's check this out!" .

Weakened by the war Tennos die by the brother's hands, all the solar systems owned by the grineers, Lotus cannot find the exit, Lotus kills herself with a presented Brakk. Infected captures her dead body, and now we playing the new, warframe 2 game. Yeeaah, sounds perfect, as  for me.

Dont do it, we cant let our brothers fall in the corpus hands, maybe the grineer will be stronger, but we all know they are not a big problem for us, we must help grineer and take out those corpus out of the system and away from our tenno brothers

Some of us are trying to save millions of innocents. Others prefer to "save" a small group of others.

We need more Gineer Reinforcements! We have Cookies! D:

(Oh, and btw if you switch sides after completing required amount for the reward on whatever reward you are going for, you can switch sides and support the side you favor more.)

Edited by Skyknocker

Where is my French Vanilla ice cream?!?

Where is my French Vanilla Ice Cream?!?!?

My fellow Tennos, Think before you respond. He is a man to be dealt with. He will die. However, should the grineer take his research, and they WILL, We will have to contend with grineer forces powered not only by their own might, but the technology of the corpus, and even our own. I will choose the lesser of the two evils, and then return for him.

Give me a katana that strikes super fast. Then we'll talk.

Alad V. You stood up to the Grineer, and broke your contract with them by finding, AND planning on keeping all the Tenno in the secret Cache for yourself. The Grineer responded. You called for the aid of your people, innocent and otherwise. The Tenno heard. You planned on, even with our offer to help, to keep our rank for your experimentation and collection. We responded. You have burned and lashed at both the Grineer, AND the Tenno. Should you have offered all of our own for the protection of your people then the Grineer would have been obliterated if they stepped foot on your territory. You have offered us bribes and credits for our assistance but have offered nothing to compare to our sense of balance or justice. I wanted to help you and your people. I like the Corpus. I like your style, ability, technology. I fight for what is right. Yet you have our own hostage, with no plans to give them back and expect mercy for your own people. No. You have brought upon both the Grineer and Tenno wrath, for you and your people. Expect defeat to be swift and painful. If you change your ways and offer us our Tenno back then we will save you and your people. But till then, you our the enemy of the Tenno and Grineer. 

I wish you choose wisely for you, your people, your investments, and your wallet.
                                             ~ Master Chesshire of N.K.J.D.S.

Edited by Chesshire