The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

You Sir are Alad-more stupider than I thought if you think I'm falling for this...

Alad V,

I and my fellows of the Assassins of Enepton would like to inform you that we saw through Sargus Ruk's ploy right from the start!! We at least realise the truth in this matter. A few Tenno are insufficient to outweigh the suffering of the millions who would be under Ruk's boot should he be victorious here, "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one". Besides what would Ruk do should HE get his grimy grineer hands on those Tenno, probly chew on their eyes or something! We are honoured to fight alongside you in this endeavour!!

FOR ENEPTON!!

Edited by Tyras_385

DE, if you want to have a normal war so players choose give a more compeling story behind the corpus. People dont care about the rewards so much theyre all acting like 5 year old children thinking theyre doing the right thing. But forget the story about the corpus the fact is that corpus has crapy rewards unlike the grineer and thats why people go to grineer. I suggest that the battle bonus be the same for both sides... However having giving me a bunch of crapy 125.000 credits isnt going to change my mind if the other side is giving reactor... I have more than 1 mil. credits do you really think i want  more credits?

Give equal rewards, and give corpus a better story and reason for why exactly do they keep using Tenno like experimental rats. Im not saying the event sucks dont get me wrong im just saying that corpus is loosing the war only because they have lame rewards... Im on the corpus side because i like their policy nothing more. But people that were on the corpus go on the grineer side only because of rewards. So do try to balance it please. Its no fun to keep losing teritory so fast. Also if we are suporting the corpus than even if i loose id like to have the Detron Hand canon not the grineer weapon (hate how it looks) so change the rules a bit if possible.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

20pcs of Orikin Catalyst and that Dogs Bp too.. im in :D

Being the metaphorical Jedi of this universe. I care not for you or the Grineer, but for the universe as a whole. While I admire my fellow Tenno's passion to save our brothers, I feel our we should not forget our purpose. Abandoning countless people who end up either executed or enslaved should not be done lightly. 

Neither you or Ruk will escape our wrath. Buy your time as best as you can, because our mercy will never be for sale.

Edited by Lynxh

Well Salad your rewards and your motives are your downfall.

And innocents? Who gives a sheit about innocents? If they are like the "prisoners" we save from rescue missions. F*** them.

In the end we will kick your puppies and flush that closet down.

Jokes aside in this event we're acting like a True Corpus and help Grineer for profits. In a way we're worser than Corpus.

DE must be laughing at us im pretty sure of it.

Edited by Shin

Makes me laugh everyone is like "Oh yeah, we gonna stop you to save our buddies with the good guy Grineer".

You people obviously have no clue who the Grineer are or what they want.

Quite frankly the Stalker has the right idea. The Tenno are just as bad, or worse, than the other factions. They need to be stopped.

Makes me laugh everyone is like "Oh yeah, we gonna stop you to save our buddies with the good guy Grineer".

You people obviously have no clue who the Grineer are or what they want.

Quite frankly the Stalker has the right idea. The Tenno are just as bad, or worse, than the other factions. They need to be stopped.

Who gives a damn about innocents.

Patato > Innocents

Alad V,

If you wish to have my support, tell me what the Zanuka project will do to my sleeping brothers and sisters, and explain what your intentions are. Should I find them completely riduculous, and your turning our kind into your machines, I will not join. (P.S, next time, throw in an Espirit Vauban helmet: thats what would convince a lot of people to get, though their quite rare.) Also, should you hand over your "Zanuka" blueprints, I will join you until I die.

Pay me 100 orokin catalysts and reactors, 1 million credits, and 1000 platnum, and the tenno pods, with all your equipment and clothes, with your dog, you got a deal.

Corpus is the only rational choice.

Only few know what sacrificing for a greater good means.

Dont give up hope so soon  - Our most feared enemies are fighting themself. Let`s take advatage of this.

The Grineer dogs wont stand against Alads brain combined with our Tenno power.

Be smart and stick with the smart ones.