The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

I feel Lotus has failed us in this endevour !

To Lotus I say :

Side with Grineer = Unacceptable.

Side with Corpus = Unacceptable.

I demand a THIRD OPTION : KILL ALL!

We are more than capable and have done so many times.

The Tenno are their own masters and are neither slave nor commodity.

For now, I fight to liberate our bretheren BUT if Lotus fails us like this again I shall not fight AT ALL.

Edited by MadMartha

Alad V.
I am Sinbolt ...
I'm not even with Grineer, but I'm not by your side ...
I'm a mercenary ... and as such I will go over to the side where I please.
Of course I speak of good payments and premiums.

You want me to fight at your side, you just have to pay more than the Grineer scum. Its simple...

I think we all should admit that we act like assassins buyable for money.

Or potatoes depends on the other offer.

BUT ALL OF YOU should consider that the grineer end weapon will mostly suck .... i mean look at the damn thing !! 

Grineer 100 Missions Reward 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Brakk

Corpus 100 Missions Reward 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Detron

See the Brakk already looks like Crap and from the rumors going around both will be as strong as the acrid but the Detron will be most likely a Laser --> Ele Weapon which means Armor ignore resulting in tons of damage. I'll gladly accept crappy rewards for a weapon this nice.

In this sense, #Assassins :D

You're basing that off of speculation. It will probably be like dera/Spectra shots. Lasers, but a poor damage type. 

Besides, lore wise wouldn't the grineer make better heavy weapons like hand cannons? 

You're basing that off of speculation. It will probably be like dera/Spectra shots. Lasers, but a poor damage type. 

Besides, lore wise wouldn't the grineer make better heavy weapons like hand cannons? 

The Corpus weapon looks a lot cooler.

On the other hand, I am NOT taking a Prova over a Machete.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

I see your machinations have paid of well, Alad V.

The amount of inane replies in this thread will one day be exhumed by data miners in the future and gazed upon in awe, a stark reminder of an age when humanity could not spell properly, reason properly or act decently towards one another.

Don't you mean we all will a week from now when we look back at these threads?

Overall, the event has been fun for me, and getting the missions done at a steady tick hasn't been a hassle.

I do agree with players about:

1) The lack of in-depth event lore

2) Only 1 map/tile-set. Would have preferred 2-4.

3) No bosses on either side (as mentioned by others)

Events and the cash shop are bread and butter for Free-To-Play games.e.g. Runes of Magic.

DE needs to assemble a qualified "Event Team" to plan out and schedule events, thus taking on the burden of conceptualization for special content.

This will free up the Devs from having to design stuff from scratch, and thus not leading to hastily put together single-map events. 

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

give me a vauban chassis and i will be with u for ever and ever :D