Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soteria, energy themed frame + signature weapon

Gashabae

This is an amalgamation of three different concepts that I am not very happy with (Gasha, Cadu, Arrox).

Hopefully this is an improvement.

[@Gashabae]

Soteria

The lesser Greek deity of safety.

Appearance

Muriel from Paragon.

5XsnL9z.jpg

Soteria would look similar to Muriel with more of a Corpus inspiration. Generator's orb would be added to a hole in her chest (referred to as her "core"). Soteria would require wings in some form to utilize Recycled Kinetic's animation; however, the wings would not be traditional in form, but more abstract comparable to Muriel's.

Base Statistics

Health - 100 (300 at max rank)

Shield - 200 (600 at max rank)

Armour - 325

Energy - 100 (150 at max rank)

Sprint - 1.00

Gender - Female

Passive(s)

P1. Renewable Energy

• Collecting a health orb reduces Soteria's shield recharge delay by 25%. This effect does not stack but will combine with Recycled Kinetics' 25% and Arrox's 25%.
  • Collecting an energy orb increases Soteria's sprint speed by 50% for 3 seconds. This effect does not stack but can refresh.
  • Damage received during shield gate will be added to Soteria's next attack.

P2. Arrox

Soteria's Sentinel, Arrox, fights alongside her. While Arrox is alive, Soteria passively reduces shield recharge delay by 25%. If Arrox is killed, it will respawn beside Soteria after 45s, or instantly if summoned via her first ability for an energy cost. 

Soteria cannot equipped a second Sentinel; however, Arrox can equipped any two sentinel precept mods and any sentinel weapon (including Deconstructor/Deconstructor Prime).

Abilities

Ability shield costs cannot be reduced via efficiency mods.

Unmodifiable stats will be preceded by an asterisk (e.g. with a range of 25m*).

1. Arrox - 0 energy

Soteria forms a ball of energy using her core and throws it in the air forming Arrox. This sentinel has 300 health, 650 shield, and 100 armour. If Arrox is destroyed it will revive in 45s or instantly at the cost of ≤50 energy. Arrox can be commanded with three basic objectives. Holding the ability key will cycle through these objectives and tapping the ability key will command Arrox to target something at the cost of 25 energy. Each objective grants Soteria a passive benefit.

Defence

Passive - An enemy within 10m of Arrox will be shocked perpetually so long as they remain within the radius. This is restricted by line of sight.

Active - Arrox will turn invisible and fly to the targeted location within a cast range of 18m creating a small sphere 4m* in radius out of its shield. This absorbs all damage inflicted to the sphere and applies it to Arrox's shield at 55% efficiency, capping out at 95%* (modifiable via efficiency). If Arrox's shield goes down, Arrox will return to Soteria. Soteria and her allies cannot shoot through this sphere, but they cannot damage the shield.

• [Synergy w/ Overdrive] Warframes benefiting from Overdrive will stun all enemies inside the sphere for 2s while firing at it.

Offence

Passive - Arrox will attack with its equipped sentinel weapon.

Active - Arrox will fly to the targeted location within a cast range of 18m and explode its shields creating a 9m radius of electricity damage. This deals 25 electricity damage per 10 shield points used.

• [Synergy w/ Overdrive] Arrox's equipped sentinel weapon will reload and fire 100% faster. 

Utility

Passive - Increases enemy radar range by 15m.

Active - Arrox will hack a targeted console with an integrated Parazon. This can proc Soteria's equipped Parazon mods.

• [Synergy w/ Overdrive] Arrox will be rendered invisible while hacking consoles.

2. Overdrive - 50 energy + 50 shield

Soteria's core goes into overdrive buffing all of her equipped weaponry, represented by the glowing of the orb in her chest. All firearms in Soteria's arsenal have their ammo converted into rechargeable ammunition for a duration, represented by the greying out of the max ammo count. Reload speed is increased by 75% during this time. There are additional benefits differing on the weapon type.

• Projectile weapons - increase flight speed by 50% and punch through by 1.0m*. 
  • Beam weapons - increase beam reach by 10m and ammo efficiency by 25%*.
  • Hit-scan weapons - increase accuracy by 40% and recoil control by 30%*.
  • Melee weapons - increase combo count chance by 20% and combo efficiency by of 20%*.
  • [Synergy w/ Generator] If Generator is active, Overdrive's benefits are granted to all allies within its radius at 50% effectiveness. Soteria will still receive full benefits while inside the Generator's range but this is cut in half while outside Generator's radius.

3. Recycled Kinetics - 75 energy + 50 shield

Soteria's wings charge up with arching electricity between them before emitting a pulse that alters the shields of all nearby allies providing 70% shield damage reduction to a cap of 90%*. This lasts until their shields are taken down. These upgraded shields also convert a portion of the damage dealt to them into energy. Shield recharge delay is reduced by a flat 25%* on affected allies.

The pulse has an expansion duration of the 2s with an expansion rate of 10m/s* and a 2s charge up time (modifiable via cast speed).

• [Synergy w/ Generator] Generator can regen into overshield while Recycled Kinetics is present on a Warframe. There is a mimiced cast radius originating from the orb's location.

4. Generator - 100 energy + 50 shield + 50% max health

Soteria releases her core from her chest lasting for 25s, and by doing so, her ability shield costs are increased by 100%* and her maximum health is reduced by 50%*; however, her remaining shields cannot be bypassed via status procs. If Soteria's health is fully depleted, she will skip the revive phase and die. Soteria's core generates shields for surrounding Warframes so long as their shields are not fully depleted. The shields are generated by sapping 5% of enemy defences a second from surrounding enemies within 18m. Each enemy being sapped by the generator provides 8 shields per second so long as they posses some form of defence (shield or armour). Warframes must remain within the orbs radius to receive the shield regeneration.

Recasting at a targeted location will command Generator to move to the location costing 15 energy. Hold cast will return Soteria's core to her providing a full heal.

Signature Weapon

Name - Sedaye 

Characteristics - Tenno/Corpus hybrid, 3-round burst, sniper, status based, alt fire, Radiation based, etc.

Signature Bonus - An extra round is added to the burst and the recharge delay is cut in half.

Spoiler

Statistics

Slot - Primary

Type - Sniper

Trigger Type - Auto Burst

Utility

Ammo Type - N/A

Projectile Flight Speed - 250 m/s

Noise Level - Alarming

Fire Rate - 3.32 rounds per sec

Accuracy - 100???

Magazine Size - 12 (rechargeable)

Reload Time - 8 rounds per sec (1.5s total)

Recharge Delay - 1.5 s 

Zoom 

2.0x (+25% fire rate)

3.5x (+45% fire rate) 

5.0x (+90% fire rate)

Combo Delay - 1.5 s

Normal Attacks

Total Damage - 320 (Radiation 60%) 192 Radiation 128 puncture

Burst Count - 3 rounds

Critical Chance - 12%

Critical Multiplier - 1.6x

Status Chance - 50%

Punch Through - N/A

Damage Falloff

Full damage up to 200.0 m

Min damage at 500.0 m

Overheated Recharge

+ 50% ammo efficiency

+ 50% heat damage

+ 100% recharge delay

--

An overheated recharge is preformed by emptying the weapon charge and pressing the alternate fire button, MMB at default. This causes the weapon to overheat, delaying the recharge by 3s and forcing the weapon to be fully recharged before firing. The weapon will no longer recharge and the bonuses will remain until the charge is empty again.

Thanks for reading!

- Good Luck, Have Fun -

The kit itself is perfectly servivsabel but I don't think it quite lands on a thematic stand point. First of I don't mind having two shield is energy frames but I would suggest both changing the sex to male ( to stand out more from hildrin ) and remove the armor stealing mechanics and generate shields literally any other way. But here my fundamental problem you set of to do a energy frame and only did Hildrin to sentinel edition ( overly rash but the point still stands ). Here my sugestion to re start the desing from scratch. No shields , health as " shields " and energy as health. What do I mean by this 

Xerath_0.jpg

Or 

zkGgd3BZP1phtJF4Rah9ymcmHbuHfVWBPEZ9Vvtj

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG5HtPJPrL6nT5FBUJBoY

Essentially make a frame with an external containment  suit as health and energy as "health " that use both to cast skills and last defensive resources.  The suit would automatically reassemble after a given time.

19 hours ago, keikogi said:

changing the sex to male

The original concept was male, but I wanted to change the frame's name. I narrowed it down to Soteria and she happened to be a female deity, but I could change her to Soter (her male counterpart), or maybe just give her an androgynous mechanical look. 

The kit itself is perfectly servivsabel but I don't think it quite lands on a thematic stand point... [you could] remove the armor stealing mechanics and generate shields literally any other way. But here my fundamental problem you set of to do a energy frame and only did Hildrin to sentinel edition ( overly rash but the point still stands ). 

The defence removal does seem a bit over the top, so I'll look into reworking her 4th (possibly changing the buffs and the acquisition of the buffs). Calling her Hildryn with extra steps seems to be a valid observation (it's not harsh, just truthful). I partially saw the comparison coming, especially with her fourth regening shields in a similar manner to Haven.  

No shields , health as " shields " and energy as health. What do I mean by this... Essentially make a frame with an external containment  suit as health and energy as "health " that use both to cast skills and last defensive resources.  The suit would automatically reassemble after a given time.

I'm having a bit of trouble imagining how this would work, so if you could go into a bit more detail, I'd appreciate it. If I could maybe meet you half way (from what I understand to be the middle)... the frame could have no health at all and have it so dropping energy to 0 will down the frame? It'd be different having no health and I would imagine it would satisfy both of our visions to some degree.

I'm open to changing up her 2nd and 4th ability if you have any suggestions, but the sentinel and her 3rd ability's shield buff is largely why I felt like looking over the frame. Obviously I'm still open to suggestions to tweak her 1st and 3rd.

15 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

having a bit of trouble imagining how this would work, so if you could go into a bit more detail, I'd appreciate it. If I could maybe meet you half way (from what I understand to be the middle)... the frame could have no health at all and have it so dropping energy to 0 will down the frame? It'd be different having no health and I would imagine it would satisfy both of our visions to some degree.

The easiest way to explain

Think of the frame as being of pure energy. But for safety reason it's confined on a suit. It should be able to voluntary leave its containment to lay waste on it's enemies but doing so is dangerous. If his health fall to zero the armor breaks apart and his energy form is exposed to direct attack. He even could have fancy passive to dictate that and make the amored from extremely resilient to elemental damage and the energy form resilient to physical damage.

If he leaves the armor voluntaraly he can just summon it to his position , if the armor fall apart it has to be rebuild ( idk how , getting health orb , moving oven the broken parts to reassemble,  timer ... )

5 minutes ago, keikogi said:

Think of the frame as being of pure energy. But for safety reason it's confined on a suit. It should be able to voluntary leave its containment to lay waste on it's enemies but doing so is dangerous. If his health fall to zero the armor breaks apart and his energy form is exposed to direct attack. He even could have fancy passive to dictate that and make the amored from extremely resilient to elemental damage and the energy form resilient to physical damage.

If he leaves the armor voluntaraly he can just summon it to his position , if the armor fall apart it has to be rebuild ( idk how , getting health orb , moving oven the broken parts to reassemble,  timer ... )

Gotcha, I wasn't familiar with the character so the video really helps contextualize the concept. Now that I have a better understanding, this sounds great! (this is very much a different approach to the same theme). You're right in saying the concept would have to be reworked from the bottom up, but I'd like to keep as much of the original as possible.

I'm also wondering if you'd have some objection to having shields with a longer recharge delay rather than health? I ask because the idea of having a shield buff on a frame without shields seems a bit useless. I understand that the buff could be removed, but if I could somehow retain the buff and the core concept of having energy as the main health source, it'd be preferable to me.

You should seriously try your idea out yourself. I'd love to see what you can do with it since you always seem to create crazy unique stuff.

54 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

You should seriously try your idea out yourself. I'd love to see what you can do with it since you always seem to create crazy unique stuff.

I did actually consider it as "SUN" frame contained into a steam based mech but the idea was reworked into a ghosts frame ( that was later scraped due to the reveal the Wraith , it was like a ghost the took souls to fuel a furnace of ghost train mech ). Than the giant mech became a giant treat and the idea finally became Persephone. 

Here the link to the ghost frame. ( link to thr archive in a coment )

Here the link to the final product of the development cycle. It even has lore provided by tedirax.

I did reconsider the idea as normal sized warframe ( back to the original idea but with a normal sized steam robot and radiation or living flame inside but since my efforts are right know being used to finally finish my nanomachine venom ( it both a venom frame and a frame that summons attachment to her body )frame that idea went nowhere.

Edit: the problem with Prima ncern right now is I finally have a sollid idea for visual ( head , forearms and knee down made of metal and be the parts she can´t recreate , the rest of the body is nanites ) the problem is my idea right now is head cast her 1 , hands cast her 2 and feet cast her 3 but her 3 is incompatible with the idea of casting with the feet , same goes for the hold version both her 1 and 2 would fit well on the torso but the 3 does not )

As far as your idea is concerned I would make it into a shield shield frame. Whan I mean by the nonsense I just spoke 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH4qkbVT6G0s_ahxCY2Y2

And give the frame more physicality to his shield use. For example have his shield regen by bashing people with his shield. For example: 

1 ? 

Tap 

Increases the size of the shield and dash forwards. Shield Regens per enemy hit. 

Hold 

Thorws the shield like a glayve. Shield regens per enemy hit. 

About the visual I would suggest making the frame essentuly the answer of what if a throws someone from fortuna into the helminth operation table. Have the had fuse with the chest. Turn the " head " into the sentinel ( dulahhan frame ). And the limbs cam be cybernetic in nature.

3 hours ago, keikogi said:

I did actually consider it as "SUN" frame contained into a steam based mech but the idea was reworked into a ghosts frame ( that was later scraped due to the reveal the Wraith , it was like a ghost the took souls to fuel a furnace of ghost train mech ). Than the giant mech became a giant treat and the idea finally became Persephone. 

Huh, I had no idea Persephone was an evolution of a previous concept. I read Anima over and it seems pretty interesting, but as you could probably imagine, Persephone is such a huge upgrade.

I did reconsider the idea as normal sized warframe ( back to the original idea but with a normal sized steam robot and radiation or living flame inside but since my efforts are right know being used to finally finish my nanomachine venom ( it both a venom frame and a frame that summons attachment to her body )frame that idea went nowhere.

Edit: the problem with Prima ncern right now is I finally have a sollid idea for visual ( head , forearms and knee down made of metal and be the parts she can´t recreate , the rest of the body is nanites ) the problem is my idea right now is head cast her 1 , hands cast her 2 and feet cast her 3 but her 3 is incompatible with the idea of casting with the feet , same goes for the hold version both her 1 and 2 would fit well on the torso but the 3 does not )

Good luck with Prima! I'll look 'em over again and see if I can provide some type of constructive feedback. I will say it's a shame the ammo boost pads (hold 1) was removed. Of course I understand why, but they seemed like they could've been a lot of fun.

Here's an idea, release Prima with the pads and let players have fun with them. Then when players have had their fun and start to complain about the ability, wait 6 years to remove it... but... replace it with an equally memey ability and wonder why the player base is annoyed with it. THEN, move on like nothing happened and rework him in 2025 (6 years later) so n00blshowtek can review it when they get unbanned.

In all seriousness, I actually thought the ammo boost pads would've been fun, but it was a good idea to avoid the Vauban route.

And give the frame more physicality to his shield use. For example have his shield regen by bashing people with his shield. For example: 

1 ? 

Tap 

Increases the size of the shield and dash forwards. Shield Regens per enemy hit. 

Hold 

Thorws the shield like a glayve. Shield regens per enemy hit. 

About the visual I would suggest making the frame essentuly the answer of what if a throws someone from fortuna into the helminth operation table. Have the had fuse with the chest. Turn the " head " into the sentinel ( dulahhan frame ). And the limbs cam be cybernetic in nature.

I feel like I have PTSD after trying to make a Spartan frame work (it didn't). It was so boring and mundane that the idea of having a shield (even a practical and well designed one) completely drains my interest. Not to mention Bonewidow's shield. To be clear, that's not a bad suggestion, I just don't think I can sit down and think about a shield ability anymore which is very much a me problem. I might just take some inspiration from the concept of the ability replacing the shield with something else... for my sanity's sake.

1 hour ago, Gashabae said:

Good luck with Prima! I'll look 'em over again and see if I can provide some type of constructive feedback. I will say it's a shame the ammo boost pads (hold 1) was removed. Of course I understand why, but they seemed like they could've been a lot of fun.

I just figured out a way to implemt them back into their original glory. I do think I found the solution to my visual dilema at the same time , I will have to shuffle stuff around but it does work. I will remove the missele pod and bring back the explosive "boots" but place them or her thighs. Soemthing along this lines

tali___augmented_reaction_suit_by_spacem

just a more femine version of the side boosters from vanquish

340?cb=20100625200246

And make them activate whenvever the player tries to perform a a bulltet jump or jump after the mid air jump was spent or the player slydes for a bit.

I will also change the spam point of the ammo pack/ slash mine to fer feet , if the player cast it on the ground she just drops it where she is , if the player is mid air she will kit it towards the curso. This way she is the first frame to kick balls , as balls should be handled.

The hold to to armor the torso is kept as is and the turret gets moved to the energy orb craft to make someking of shoulder mounted rail gun or predator sholder gun(need to figure this one out properly because it need to both feel good to see it auto targerting enemies but it can´t do the heavy lifitng by itseld )   . This each created part is close to its respective permanet part ( thigh booters near the boots , chest armor closer to hand , and shoulder gun near head ) , just need to think of the proper effeect and the ammo economy for a gun that fires whenver it sees stuff in from of you.

feel like I have PTSD after trying to make a Spartan frame work (it didn't). It was so boring and mundane that the idea of having a shield (even a practical and well designed one) completely drains my interest. Not to mention Bonewidow's shield. To be clear, that's not a bad suggestion, I just don't think I can sit down and think about a shield ability anymore which is very much a me problem. I might just take some inspiration from the concept of the ability replacing the shield with something else... for my sanity's sake.

If you are looking for aid for a spartan frame you might find something to get inpiratio from here

There a really nice idea for a formation skill , speaking of with .I usally deal with boring abilities by giving me more leway to create BS with a slitly bigger theme. For example you can just can him leonidas to have excuse to given him a bit more bs like abilities like summoning a formation of spectral spartans or having passive meter that temporaly turns him into a god ( since he is a demig god in lore ) , replace the banner for a war drum and make your morse code have diferent effects teaching octavia a music lession.

shield (even a practical and well designed one)

I not sugesting the shield itseld , I´m sugesting giving his or her shield regen machanic tied to a more physical entiti , thow the sentinel as glaive for a quick return , punch people , use eletric whips to drain energy from enemies and get sheilds , literally anything. The idea is just to tie the shield regen to something visible to feel diferent from haven almost invisble pulse that restores shield

13 hours ago, keikogi said:

just figured out a way to implemt them back into their original glory. I do think I found the solution to my visual dilema at the same time , I will have to shuffle stuff around but it does work. I will remove the missele pod and bring back the explosive "boots" but place them or her thighs. Soemthing along this lines

just a more femine version of the side boosters from vanquish

And make them activate whenvever the player tries to perform a a bulltet jump or jump after the mid air jump was spent or the player slydes for a bit.

I will also change the spam point of the ammo pack/ slash mine to fer feet , if the player cast it on the ground she just drops it where she is , if the player is mid air she will kit it towards the curso. This way she is the first frame to kick balls , as balls should be handled.The hold to to armor the torso is kept as is and the turret gets moved to the energy orb craft to make someking of shoulder mounted rail gun or predator sholder gun(need to figure this one out properly because it need to both feel good to see it auto targerting enemies but it can´t do the heavy lifitng by itseld )   . This each created part is close to its respective permanet part ( thigh booters near the boots , chest armor closer to hand , and shoulder gun near head ) , just need to think of the proper effeect and the ammo economy for a gun that fires whenver it sees stuff in from of you.

Nice, looking forward to reading the updated version.

My mind immediately went to this when you said shoulder mounted gun...

xNhMTNL.gif

If you are looking for aid for a spartan frame you might find something to get inpiratio from here

There a really nice idea for a formation skill , speaking of with .I usally deal with boring abilities by giving me more leway to create BS with a slitly bigger theme. For example you can just can him leonidas to have excuse to given him a bit more bs like abilities like summoning a formation of spectral spartans or having passive meter that temporaly turns him into a god ( since he is a demig god in lore ) , replace the banner for a war drum and make your morse code have diferent effects teaching octavia a music lession.

I've seen the Phalanx approach a few times (though I didn't know it went as far back as 2018) and it's really cool. I'm just 100% burnt out when it comes to the Spartan theme. 

I not sugesting the shield itseld , I´m sugesting giving his or her shield regen machanic tied to a more physical entiti , thow the sentinel as glaive for a quick return , punch people , use eletric whips to drain energy from enemies and get sheilds , literally anything. The idea is just to tie the shield regen to something visible to feel diferent from haven almost invisble pulse that restores shield

Ohhh, gotcha. In that case, I'll absolutely take your advice. Thanks for the feedback!

4 hours ago, Gashabae said:

Nice, looking forward to reading the updated version.

My mind immediately went to this when you said shoulder mounted gun...

I was thinking more of flame belcher from doom

Some kind of utility weapon instead of a MOAR dakka type of weapon. She already can create a copies of herself for the dakka

62fd9c6c8d613b4ad656a32fca329d64.gif

But I'm running into problem for the trigger for the weapons shots. Due to cosistency and trigger issues. Due to the whole metter capping at 3 and the rest of thr equips working 3 times for the sake of consistency the weapon should fire just 3 times before breaking. So the issue im runßning into is unlike ammo packs energy orbs are precious so each shot of thr weapon must count . The problem is for each shot to count the weapon has to do something strong to a lot of targets but finding a intuitive targetting mechanism prove itself as challenge  

4 hours ago, Gashabae said:

Ohhh, gotcha. In that case, I'll absolutely take your advice. Thanks for the feedback!

For your concept centering it to the sentinel seems like a wise idea. For example i would drop the core idea and just make the ultimate spent shield to charge up the sentinel, in thr chaged up stage it has the aoe effect and mimics the frame skills.

I would rework the 1 for the sake of being more practical,  tap attack , hold defend.  Cycle skills tend to be to slow to cycle fast enough to the subskill you need.

The second skill is amazing 

The third skill is weird because it is strange to have wings that don't aid in flight in any way shape or form. Or at least allow the air cast of the skill to extend the frame air time 

19 minutes ago, keikogi said:

But I'm running into problem for the trigger for the weapons shots. Due to cosistency and trigger issues. Due to the whole metter capping at 3 and the rest of thr equips working 3 times for the sake of consistency the weapon should fire just 3 times before breaking. So the issue im runßning into is unlike ammo packs energy orbs are precious so each shot of thr weapon must count . The problem is for each shot to count the weapon has to do something strong to a lot of targets but finding a intuitive targetting mechanism prove itself as challenge  

I can try and think up some solutions, though, it would be contingent on how or if the hold cast (electric generator) would change.

20 minutes ago, keikogi said:

For your concept centering it to the sentinel seems like a wise idea. For example i would drop the core idea and just make the ultimate spent shield to charge up the sentinel, in thr chaged up stage it has the aoe effect and mimics the frame skills.

I would rework the 1 for the sake of being more practical,  tap attack , hold defend.  Cycle skills tend to be to slow to cycle fast enough to the subskill you need.

The second skill is amazing 

The third skill is weird because it is strange to have wings that don't aid in flight in any way shape or form. Or at least allow the air cast of the skill to extend the frame air time 

I don't know why I gravitate towards cycling abilities so much. They're inconvenient and most players resort to using a single sub-ability because of it. Good call.

I had a purpose in mind; however, considering how different her kit will end up being, I'm not as attached to the idea of her having wings anymore. 

Spoiler

The idea was more or less ripped from Muriel's ultimate ability (the image used to depict Soteria in this topic). Soteria would teleport to the location of an ally within an infinite range and give them a number of defensive buffs (probably providing max overshields / clear status / knockdown enemies / slow enemies). Then there came the issue of, "What would happen when no allies are around?"

I saw what you did with Prima's 4th by allowing it to apply to her copies, but I don't think the same would be appropriate for Soteria (just not what I imagine for her) so I ended up scrapping the idea. The wings are just a remanent of that thought. 

3 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

I can try and think up some solutions, though, it would be contingent on how or if the hold cast (electric generator) would change.

Tap to cast the imediate effect , and hold to self buff must be consistent trought the kit , otherwise it gets confusing. It is better to scap the cannons than break cosistency. If you have any ideas for something to put on her shoulders I will consider it. As of right know I´m considering making them fire after  second something was on the player cross hair while the player was aiming and make it more of arca plasmor kind of deal. I kind of want the internal consistency of all buff work on a up to 3 charges bases ( tight rokect booter allow the player to perform up to  3 jumps after their normal jumop exíred , armor adpats 3 times , shoulder gun fires up to 3 times ). I´m conisdering even make it the contextual action  but that runs into problems with consoles. So I´m considering to repalce the turret with a shoulder pad and rolling into enemies consumes 1 charge and does a cool thing , maybe allow heavy slams to proc it to since the mobility side of ther q is already tied to the moviment system.

13 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

I don't know why I gravitate towards cycling abilities so much. They're inconvenient and most players resort to using a single sub-ability because of it. Good call.

Because they allow you to shove more stuff into the kit, I used to do that allot two. I´ve seen people sugest skill to replcae your 1 to 4 with the sub skills the chgoose the skill you want to cast , it would be way faster this way, I´ve seen this be suggested a few times.

17 minutes ago, Gashabae said:

I saw what you did with Prima's 4th by allowing it to apply to her copies, but I don't think the same would be appropriate for Soteria (just not what I imagine for her) so I ended up scrapping the idea. The wings are just a remanent of that thought. 

She originally had a dog

maxresdefault.jpg

just to allow her to cast her ult on something but having two codding nightmares on a single frame ( turning a warframe into a rail jack to allow the turrets and tentacles she controls while casting on a ally to work ) and making all the hyenas animations work with a player control and give her a dog stance sounded like to massive endeveoros just for 1 frame so I decided to leave the dog skill for whatever dog frame or shaman frame comes along to make it. But here why I bought up the dog , your sentinel can be a valid target for the skill , make it so the sentinel deatches from her on atack mode and the skill comands it to dash to place so you can fallow him with the wings , if he is above you fine , than you just go up and down on the same spot.

1 hour ago, keikogi said:

your sentinel can be a valid target for the skill , make it so the sentinel deatches from her on atack mode and the skill comands it to dash to place so you can fallow him with the wings , if he is above you fine , than you just go up and down on the same spot.

Hadn't thought of that. I'll incorporate that for sure.

Archived