Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen Black Out

If there is an easy way to screen capture from my switch and send it to you let me know but since the update there seems to be certain missions where there are specific spots on the map that black out the display completely when I look in that specific direction. It happened to my in the isolation vaults; when I went near the spot the sound I heard sounds similar to the area where you charge the power cell on one of the new bounties where you have to seal the fissures the location was weird though it was close to like a vein or something (I don't know what to call those), the other time it happened to me was when I was doing a capture invasion mission I think, there are other missions before those two occasions where the display would flicker. So it would seem it is not one specific location. I was wondering if it was my switch but when I logged out and played other games it was fine. My monitor is brand new bought about a month ago and it displays everything else fine so my deduction is it's the Warframe update. 

I agree with you Alexado, that didn't happen before the update.

What happened to me is that I am on the mission of the internal war and I cannot leave, because if I re-enter the game it leads me to do that mission and I have no option to leave, then I cannot do anything, until they fix it.

Archived