Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Crosshair needs improvement

Endorphinz

Anyone that's played the current event like, AT ALL, would be able to tell you how bad the crosshair for the necramechs is to deal with. The dull color and unorthodox shape is inexcusable and I've found myself losing the crosshair so often.

zRGfJFh.jpg

The orange saturation that pervades the event maps makes it so much worse. Seriously, all we need is a plain sharply-marked circle, just take a look at the archwing crosshair, those are so much better.

Please consider improving this headache of a crosshair before the event is done and we never use Necramechs again, thanks.

24 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

A lot of the crosshairs need improvements, hell the simplest solution would be to just let the player choose a colour.

Gotta admit my eyesight isn't bad but good god its hard to see the white crosshairs sometimes.

I think that could be done similar to when colorable UI things were shown in a home time or Devstream not too long back (I wish I could remember which one it was off the top of my head). Necramech's UI would be a great thing to test in the options menu, perhaps unlockable after you buy or craft your first Mech.

It'd be very interesting / possibly innovative if you could select different shades of colors for different parts of it (The lines, cursor, and then numbers?) To help everything stand out from the scenery.

As for the white cross hairs, I've had the same issues at times in the Orb Vallis. Maybe there could be a shaded line underneath that cursor to make it stand out a bit better?

Archived