The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Get My Girlfriend Play Warframe With Me?

Zachles

tell her there is 75% off coupon on shoes if she finish all planets

Umm... If she refuses to play. May she actually know about how the game works and etc about the game.

Thread owner. Why you don't ask from her why she doesn't play it? Mostly what I hear girls not playing something what has fem chars are usually. That they are made to look good for men. (flirty) Now-a-days it is biggest mistake what they does on side of getting G2P. Try asking first that which char from the game looks good on her opinion use arts from DA or from somewhere else.

If she refuses to answer to your question of why she wont play warframe. Just drop it and play it yourself with other players.

On the second blue moon of December, plant a turnip by the old grain silo and return to the carnival after a month. When asked about your father, punch the bank teller and turn 364 degrees clockwise. You are now a beautiful leprechaun. 

On the second blue moon of December, plant a turnip by the old grain silo and return to the carnival after a month. When asked about your father, punch the bank teller and turn 364 degrees clockwise. You are now a beautiful leprechaun. 

true story.

• 4 weeks later...

lol, I introduced my bf to this game so its not about "girls" its about interest.  Ask her to try it for a week and if she doesn't like it you'll drop it?  Or compromise to do something you don't want to that makes her happy also.

Lol @ cooker and mod :P