Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash teleport bug

(PSN)Vexx757

Their is a bug on Ash`s 3rd ability where he can`t consistently open humanoid enemies to finishers. This is also the case on PC , Xbox and Switch. This has been in the game for years and needs to be fix asap.

Here is proof.

Also there is another issuee where the stun from teleport is not strong enough to interrupt enemies movements/animations.

You can see the proof here.

For Ash players, please keep reminding DE of this bug, this needs to be fixed.

UPDATE:

I recently discovered ever since the update with Lavos, in a public mission Ash can`t open infested enemies up for finishers consistently. You need to fix this ASAP.

Besides this, Ash has other issues with his abilities which is why Ash needs a revisit.

Here is my version a revisit to Ash the addresses all his issues and improves all his abilities overall.

If you disagree that Ash needs a revisit, this post explains in detail why he needs one based on his issues, facts and thing you can test for yourself to see the issues he has. Go to page 15, hold ctrl + F then type note.

Or read here

For the ppl the love Ash as much as I do, try to get DE`s attention to fix this bug this has been a bug in the game since Ash`s revisit. The length of this bug existing needs to end so please do what you can to get the word out to DE or show support by liking this post.

UPDATE:

I recently discovered ever since the update with Lavos, in a public mission Ash can`t open infested enemies up for finishers consistently. You need to fix this ASAP.

I`m going to be keeping log of how long it takes for DE to fix this bug.

Here is where I reminded them of this bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1255418-coming-soon-devstream-153/page/11/?tab=comments#comment-12091081

Here is another reminder of them to fix the bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258511-update-30-void-storms-feedback-megathread-read-first-post/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-12116812

Another reminder of them to fix the bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1261647-coming-soon-devstream-154/page/11/?tab=comments#comment-12137879

Yet again another reminder of them to fix this damn bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1263723-psn-call-of-the-tempestarii-interim-update-update-3010/

There is another issue with teleport where the stun is not strong enough to interrupt enemy’s movement or an animation.

If an enemy is under a fire or an electric proc and Ash teleports to that enemy it will not open them up for a finisher. 

# Ash - inconsistent teleport 1 by Aaronj-c

Also if Ash casts his Smoke Screen near an enemy, then teleports to it straight after it will not open it up for a finisher.

But if I teleport to an enemy then cast Smoke Screen, the stun from smoke screen will override Teleport`s stun animation on the enemy and interrupt it, what does this mean? This means Smoke Screen`s stun has a stronger interruption than teleport.

# Ash - inconsistent teleport 2 by Aaronj-c

# Ash - 3rd cant overide stagger by Aaronj-c

There is an issue with certain warframes where certain abilities are not strong enough to interrupt enemy’s movement or an animation.

Example 1:

If Ash casts his Smoke Screen near an enemy, then teleports to it straight after it will not open it up for a finisher.

But if I teleport to an enemy then cast Smoke Screen, the stun from smoke screen will override Teleport`s stun animation on the enemy and interrupt it, what does this mean? This means Smoke Screen`s stun has a stronger interruption than teleport.

# Ash - inconsistent teleport 2 by Aaronj-c

# Ash - 3rd cant overide stagger by Aaronj-c

The same thing goes for when an enemy is climbing over a ledge, if Ash teleports to it the enemy will act like nothing has happened and ignore it.

It’s like me fly-kicking a Rhino, the Rhino won’t budge because the impact of my kick isn`t strong enough to stagger it relating it back to Ash, the enemy strait up ignores it but the animation is Ash doing a flip-kick which the enemy should react to the impact does not which makes no sense and is not practical.

Also, Ash teleport has a bug where it can`t consistently open humanoid enemies to finishers (one reason why Ash needs a revisit).

Here is proof.

Example 2:

If an enemy is under a fire or an electric proc and Ash teleports to that enemy it will not open them up for a finisher. 

# Ash - inconsistent teleport 1 by Aaronj-c

This issue is not exclusive to Ash, other warframes that have to stun enemies to open them up to finishers also experience the same issue.

Wukong`s Cloud Walker

# Ash - inconsistent wukong by Aaronj-c

Valkyr`s Paralysis

# Ash - inconsistent valkyr by Aaronj-c

Lavos` Ophidian Bite

# Ash - inconsistent lavos by Aaronj-c

However other warframe don`t have this issue for example.

Excalibur`s Radial Blind

No matter what animation the enemy is in or whatever they are doing, Radial Blind will interrupt them.

# Ash - consistent excal by Aaronj-c

Unfortunately, people either don`t know about this or don`t care because all people care about is damage, damage, damage, damage, survivability, strip armour, steel path, damage damage, but I care because I don`t care about the damage meta and I play for fun (in my opinion, the damage meta needs to change but I’ll already done a post about that so I’ll leave that alone).

So please DE address this, fixing this will make a big difference.

Archived